Search results for query: *

1. Alexey

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

The problem with this tactic is that it is a doubles-exclusive unreliable gimmick that gives your opponents free turn to either attack or switch into something that can take Regigigas and whatever else is in on regardless of Slow Start Also, anything with fast Taunt shuts this down It's a...
  2. Alexey

You could just change Dragonite's ability to something else and see what the number is :P (I wrote this as if there's someone who doesn't know that XD Still felt obliged to write this, for some reason)
  3. Alexey

It's not a glitch in the calc, the HP is there to be taken into account in offensive calcs to include effects of health-dependant abilities like Torrent and Defeatist
  4. Alexey

Nope, Water+Fairy already hits everything that Ice Punch does
  5. Alexey

It can run STAB, but it doesn't need it Standard is Fire Blast/Explosion/Taunt/Pebbles
  6. Alexey

I can't really see Serperior as something fat and fully supportive. While it does have usable bulk, Grass is just too bad of a defensive typing (defensive Grass-types make it up with either a secondary typing in Steel or Poison, like Amoonguss, or obscene defensive stats, like Tangrowth). I say...
  7. Alexey

One question: how is Gallade's ability pre-mega relevant?
  8. Alexey

I wanted to put a picture of Mega Loppuny here, however, as I happened to have safe search off, I saw shit I didn't want to see So I will just note that you people are forgetting about Mega Lopunny
  9. Alexey

It can have any ability, Gallade changes it to Inner Focus anyway upon Mega Evolution
  10. Alexey

Sylveon is better because it's not as passive as Florges is and has a better HP stat, but yeah, it does need Wish to properly function as a special wall/cleric
  11. Alexey

There is also a meta called XY FU
  12. Alexey

I swear I saw it somewhere It may be me being dumb tho EDIT: yeah, I'm making stuff up
  13. Alexey

Partially Used, aka the lowest of the low Doesn't make sense in terms of naming, but the tier isn't official, so it doesn't have to (if it were to become official, it would become the NU, and everything between RU and PU-NU would be renamed to something like Barely Used)
  14. Alexey

I'm fairly certain that there isn't anything in Ubers that you hit with Flamethrower and don't hit with Psystrike/Aura Sphere on what you would want to stay. I guess you could run it for Scizor, but other than that I don't see much point Kyurem-W is one of those "I don't really beat anything...
  15. Alexey

1.1. Nope 1.2. Both are top threats. MGar has a bit more limited use, but it is almost guaranteed to do what it does (get rid of specific threats, usually defensive threats). Heck, they suspected MGar and I even voted ban. MLuke is a set-up sweeper, plain and simple 2. Yes 3. Between Aura...
  16. Alexey

Another option is Substitute instead of Fake Out or a coverage move (which is usually Ice Punch), but in that case Medicham loses either Fake Out or a coverage move (duh), and it doesn't really fit onto each and every team
  17. Alexey

Masuda method is dependent on the language tags
  18. Alexey

Don't run TBolt, that's almost always a waste of a moveslot. The only relevant thing that it hits that isn't hit as hard by one of its STABs or Focus Blast is non-Mega Gyarados Usually people run one of WoW, DBond, Taunt, Sludge Bomb/Sludge Wave, or HP Fire, depending on the team needs
  19. Alexey

In the strictest sense - nothing. Clefable is one if the glue Pokemon rather than something to build around. Technically, however, good partners are whatever covers the weaknesses and can take the hits Clef can't because of mediocre BST, and these would be Ferro, Heatran, Chansey, Skarmory
Back
Top Bottom