Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

I see. Thanks for the info. And yes Castform is super cute XD
  2. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

@Zexy; I want to ask when from when to when the season applies? Because the last game I hosted was Pokemon XY mafia, and that was July 2015. I'm not sure if my game/games qualify.
  3. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

Sub needed for Pokemon XY mafia
  4. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

Phoenicks, Human, and CrackFox are good candidates. EDIT: I think there should be a poll
  5. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

I try to read everything as a player in case of the "include [this] in your post when you sign up" requirement. But since many of the rules overlap with the forum rules in general, I think most of the rules can be summarized into one "all forum rules apply." If I get to host again, I'm planning...
  6. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

I die early whether it's because someone killed me or on my own account... lol
  7. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

I died on the first night omg ;_; but rhis site is pretty interesting. Never heard of a Hunger Games simulator. Too bad the site disappeared
  8. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

I'm going to set up Pokemon Protagonist Mafia in a week or two. If you're interested, give me a VM or PM for a reservation.
  9. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

Happy Holidays~
  10. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

If you still need someone, I can re-sub in.
  11. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

GliscorMan; I'd like to reserve a spot please
  12. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

Does this include FREE!???? if it does, then reserve me a spot plz
  13. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

Hmm, okay. It sounds like a nice idea.
  14. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

Oh, sorry, must have missed that... Then would the Mentor be actually involved as a town member? Because then the town mentor could simply collect claims and distribute them.
  15. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

If the townies know each other by sharing a QT, wouldn't that mean anyone outside the town QT is automatically mafia?
  16. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

1. The need of one or two active mods 2. Updating game-styles I guess these are the two things the War Room needs most. Maybe a special event for advertising? The more people playing here, the more lively it would be.
  17. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

Shinobu; Hi! How have you been?
  18. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

Master Mew; Hi Master Mew!!
  19. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

Reserve me please :D
  20. Almonds

The Situation Room 2.0

Starter choice: Froakie since ninja frogs are cool