Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons)/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread

Damn this brings back so much memories... I really enjoyed Rune Factory 3 because I really liked the whole monster battling + crop growing + dating sim aspect. And everything was so colorful :D I wish they'd localize some of the Harvest Moon series - it's actually a nice change of pace to grow...
  2. Almonds

Oh my god, they actually wrote that meme,?
  3. Almonds

Yes...which is a big disappointment. They should allow friendship marriage in other installments as well.
  4. Almonds

Gaius for sure XD Also, I would have loved to 'court' the fisherman (I think his name was Carlos?) and the dwarf (he was really cute :3) . There's also the really cute boy who lives with the 'baker' (he's not really a baker but you can buy all sorts of ingredient breads from him to obtain...
  5. Almonds

I loved Rune Factory 3 because of the beautiful design and the fact that it was a lot easier to play than the previous installments. The only downside was that there was no female player character option - and the male NPCs were all perfectly eligible bachelors!! D:
  6. Almonds

Re: Harvest Moon/ Rune Factory General Discussion Thread Kai for me in More Friends of Mineral Town. I grew a bunch of Pineapples for him, and just when I only had a few days left till harvest... ... a storm ruined everything.
Back
Top Bottom