Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

What are your game headcanons?

Since Gen7 shows us that Red and Blue have aged around 10 years since RGBY (and also RSE), by Generation 7 Mr. Stone retired and Steven became the new Devon President. After stepping down from being champion, he dedicated himself to business (he has already been acting as the Devon...
  2. Almonds

The ORAS protagonists are in a relationship. They started dating since the end of Delta Episode.
  3. Almonds

Someone mentioned Sycamore's letter, and I just thought of this 1. When Mom gets the letter, she assumes it's a love letter. 2. The letter smells of pleasant perfume 3. For some reason, we can't check the contents of the letter... 4. Mom almost immediately sends us out of the house after...
  4. Almonds

Though, there still seems to be some 'level-block' between gyms. Norman, won't accept your challenge until you have four badges. Also, Clemont's gym refused to accept Ash's challenge because he had no badges. My headcanon is that gym leaders can choose to accept certain challengers. For...
  5. Almonds

Hilbert, Hilda, and N are in a love triangle. Hilbert and Hilda have known each other since they were kids, and Hilbert developed feelings for Hilda. While they were on the quest to save N from Ghetsis, N fell in love with Hilda after the Ferris Wheel date. Hilda likes N very much, but she can't...
  6. Almonds

And that was Fennel herself (scientists didn't have gender differences in terms of sprites back then iirc). Thus, Fennel worked for Devon before transferring jobs.
  7. Almonds

My new headcanon, thanks to Incoming Mortar :D
  8. Almonds

Riley is actually an old man, but his aura powers make him look young. It was stated by Byron that he doesn't know Riley's age and calls him a "mysterious fellow". Flint has feelings for Volkner Bel likes Cheren. Juniper deliberately chose to send Bel to the town where Cheren is a gym leader...
  9. Almonds

Right, here's mine. I STILL think Ghetsis is N's real biological father. Don't ask me who the mother is. While they do state in the games that Ghetsis adopted N, I'm more leaning towards that Ghetsis pretended to adopt N. After N was born with the unique ability to hear the voices of...
  10. Almonds

Twenty years ago from the plot of B2W2 Ghetsis, Juniper, Colress, and Fennel all went to the same school - Unova Science University. Ghetsis is the oldest and probably would've already gotten his degree and was working as an assistant prof by the time Colress entered the school. Juniper and...
Back
Top Bottom