Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Uhm, so...
  2. Almonds

Got through Sophocles's trial and Acerola's trial. Died five times to Togedemaru and three times to Mimikyu. If it wasn't for my overleveled Dusk Lycanroc, I'd have been stuck.
  3. Almonds

Got to Mao's trial, and lost to Lurantis. I don't have a fire-type and my only flying-type is Drifloon. And after that loss, I figured I wouldn't be able to finish this trial unless I had a fire-type or over-leveled my team. My Rockruff has Fire-Fang, but what use is it if it gets one-shotted...
  4. Almonds

Beat Kiawe's trial. The Hiker was so hilarious XD But even though I had a Brionne, I won on my third try. The Marowak summoned Salazzle and kept sweeping my pokemon. It was only when my Pikachu was able to land a Thunder Wave on the Salazzle (and a couple of lucky paralysis) that I was able to...
  5. Almonds

So I got Shock Wave after spamming Mantine Surf and had a decent Pikachu set with Nasty Plot+Shock Wave. Pikachu still died after a few hits, so I sent out Drifloon for fodder while I healed up. I had completely forgotten about Drifloon's ability.... and Aftermath beat the totem pokemon.
  6. Almonds

Got to the second trial against the water spider (forgot its name)... and realized my Pikachu hadn't learned Thundershock. I evolved it from a Pichu that I bred in a previous game. And since the spoiled brat decided to evolve at level 20 (and thus skipping Electro Ball), no electric type moves...
  7. Almonds

Picked the male character, received the Rockruff, and started my journey. Upon arriving at the first boutique, I realized that customization was going to be limited for the boys again. I searched other sites, praying for at least one or two long sleeves but all I could find was the usual tank...
  8. Almonds

Soft-resetted for EV berries to plant in PokePelago. Waited till evening to catch my very own Nebby. Decided to soft-reset until I got either Timid or Modest, and Modest appeared first. I want to evolve it, but I'm too lazy to go around asking for battles so I left it at Poke Pelago for passive...
  9. Almonds

Changed my Baile Oricorio to the Cheerleader. Had another go at the Battle Tree regular doubles and won against Battle Legend Green. Green messed up by making his Tyranitar use Dragon Dance, giving my Oricorio an extra boost in speed. I'm glad I used the Cheerleader form because his Gyarados...
  10. Almonds

Completed ev training 5 pokemon with the help of Poke Pelago. Thankfully, I only needed to undergo two breeding projects because the rest were great breedlings I got over WonderTrade. Currently on the 11th streak at Battle Tree regular doubles; with Mimikyu, Oricorio (Baile), Lilligant...
  11. Almonds

Filled up my first batch of qr codes and scanned the island. A wild Samurott appeared! I caught it in a Dive Ball. Thank goodness that males can also pass down ball designs. I can now breed it for Dive Ball Oshawotts :D EDIT: Did another island scan and a wild Litwick appeared!! This time I...
  12. Almonds

I was grinding at the Battle Buffet, and I went back to the pokemon center to heal. Nurse Joy told me my team had Pokerus. I don't know who caught it or when it started infecting my team, but some of them were already cured XD
  13. Almonds

SOS chained Bagons to get a Salamance, and got one. The whole process took around an hour, from finding a Bagon to chaining a Salamance. The Salamance is female (luck due to stalling with a male Sylveon with Cute Charm). Plus, she has four perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Special Attack, and Special...
  14. Almonds

SOS-chained for a shiny Corsola, but when I discovered the chains didn't increase the odds of shiny appearance, I quit the chain at 120-ish and caught the last Mareanie just in case it had its HA. It didn't have Regenerator. Reminder to never chain Corsolas again - they heal themselves... I...
  15. Almonds

Went to the 4th island's Pokemon Center and found the guy with the yellow shirt that everyone was talking about. He challenged me to a battle straight on.
Back
Top Bottom