Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Generation IV Remake Speculation

As much as I appreciate a good, expansive post-game, I wouldn't mind little to no post-game content as long as the main campaign has all the good stuff in it.
  2. Almonds

They did present a Bump of Chicken collab music video when they gave info on the Crown Tundra DLC during last year's Presents. But yeah, now that I think about it another musical showcase would be redundant if they already have one planned.
  3. Almonds

It would be hilarious if the Present turned out to be a 20-minute live streaming of a concert with a few collab songs and a number of "Thank you for supporting Pokemon for 25 years!" messages in between from representatives. And no new game announcement. But jokes aside, I'd love to see an...
  4. Almonds

I hope they keep the restaurant where you can rematch the gym leaders and the stat trainers. Also, the villa should come back. It was nice to have all those extra visitors and dialogue that gives more information about the characters.
  5. Almonds

I hope they add facial/gestural expressions for Dawn and Lucas (and other characters) just like they did with ORAS.
  6. Almonds

I'd love to see gyms get renovated updated with new designs.
  7. Almonds

Tag battle with Cynthia vs Cyrus and Mars/Jupiter/Saturn/Charon
  8. Almonds

Random expectation: Father son tag battle with Byron and Roark.
  9. Almonds

Predictions for possible mythical DLCs: Darkrai expansion pack. You must have set Cresselia roaming to activate the event. About 3 to 4 hours. Shaymin expansion pack. You must have traveled with Marley once to activate the event. About 3 hours. Arceus expansion pack: You must have defeated...
  10. Almonds

I was more concerned on the possibility of the entire Battle Zone/Frontier becoming DLC - which would be a good chunk of the post-game content. For starters, Buck would be locked behind DLC. Mythical events as DLC are fine. I'd love to see expansions on the lore.
  11. Almonds

I really hope that doesn't become the case.
  12. Almonds

Would the Sinnoh games even need DLCs? The regular games were already rich in content.
  13. Almonds

It would be so awesome if they referenced the Ranger series.
  14. Almonds

I hope all the stat trainers are back. I really enjoyed those mini-travels and double battles with them. It would be great if Shaymin also made it in the game like Deoxys. I wouldn't mind a Marley post-game arc to set up the story for that. Imagine the beautiful Gracidea flowerfield on screen...
  15. Almonds

If Dynamax carries over, Lucario and Garchomp will be the first to get Gigantamax forms along with the starters. I'd love to see Empoleon get some upgrades.
  16. Almonds

The poketch? Just implement some feature where you can have it as a mini screen at the top left corner like how most video games feature mini maps. And you can change what poketch app you want to use by accessing the menu manually. I hope that's not too difficult to include. Also, I don't know...
  17. Almonds

I see the new Regis as a setup for expanded lore for Regigigas
  18. Almonds

Predictions: The Underground will be back. The Underground will have Secret Bases again. Some of those bases will be owned by certain NPCs. Roark has one, Byron has one, Steven has one, Clay has one, etc.
  19. Almonds

Times change, I guess. The future? I guess gaming becomes more and more expensive.
  20. Almonds

Because they took out customization from ORAS, I wouldn't be surprised if they took out customization from Sinnoh remakes. I do look forward to their updated attire. Not just their regular clothes, but also their contest clothes. Speaking of which, Juan, Wallace, and Lisia should make cameo...
Back
Top Bottom