• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Things that frustrate you in games?

DPPt. Trying to find that one last trainer who had that one last pokemon for me to view and fill the dex-sightings... and back-tracking to find that trainer in some secluded area that's hard to find. There's the internet for that, sure, but back then the games were pretty slow.
  2. Almonds

Lag or glitches during online multiplayer games. For example, games that require more than two people to participate at the same time, but either one person is too fast or one person is lagging behind that it is impossible to get good scores or even complete stages.
  3. Almonds

Management simulation games.... and that moment when the difficulty level jumps and you arrive at that point where you have to grind previous levels to earn in-game currency to upgrade tools and stuff or else its impossible to proceed.
  4. Almonds

Needing to press or control certain buttons fast enough. One of the reasons I like Pokemon is because of the turn-based battles.
  5. Almonds

Deliberate HAX that require tons of luck
  6. Almonds

Time Attacks. In Pokemon Shuffle, I failed a lot of time attack missions because my thumbs weren't fast enough.
  7. Almonds

I was once playing an MMORPG, and when I finally got to the boss, suddenly the game would start lagging and nothing would work. Then, just when I'm about to attack, the game would freeze for a few seconds. Then suddenly, my character drops dead and everything flows smoothly as the game tells me...
  8. Almonds

FINDING THE SAVE POINT. I especially hate those certain RPGs that don't let you save anywhere. You just have to wander around to find them omg. The worst is when they didn't even put save points in every village -.- At least allow a quick save plz I'm going through this dungeon for thirty...
Back
Top Bottom