• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Generation VI: The Future

What if Magiana is an anime only pokemon
  2. Almonds

Just curious - who leaks those magazines before they are even officially sold? Do we have a spy somewhere?
  3. Almonds

So what about the part of Magiana being abducted by the AZOTH Kingdom? Surely that can't be coincidence that the name is shared by the Project AZOTH mentioned in ORAS? Because stealing a mythical pokemon seems what evil teams are into these days
  4. Almonds

Then if Volcanion was found in the data and Magiana wasn't, what's the next game gonna be? Even the MegaLatis were in the XY data before ORAS came out.
  5. Almonds

Maybe Magiana itself is a huge spoiler to the game plot? Just a few posts above the AZoth Kingdom is supposedly the place where Magiana is from, and there was this AZoth Project in ORAS where the development team of Team Aqua/Team Magma were talking about - and we never got any explanation about...
  6. Almonds

Help. I can't hold all the hype and it's 2 in the morning here. I want to scream all the possibilities. Team Aqua. Team Magma. DEVON CORPORATION. HOENN. AZ. ZINNIA. HELP.
  7. Almonds

I found a tumblr post where someone said that GF probably got tired of everyone hacking the game and finding out everything before they could announce it. (I will add a link when I find the post) So they just didn't include the data for Magiana just so they can keep it a surprise. End of...
  8. Almonds

The kanji for mythical pokemon was included in the scoop where it contains information about Magiana. Someone pointed it out in the top left corner of the pic (the first of the three questions)
  9. Almonds

So what's the next game gonna be? Since the anime has gone ahead with XY&Z, people were pretty sure the next game to be Z with all the Zygarde forms... but with this new pokemon I don't see how the next game is just gonna be Z. They are definitely not taking the usual 'third game' road with a...
  10. Almonds

And I just said in the post above, they're breaking the patterns. They openly stated they didn't want to do anything predictable. Could be a Munchlax situation, could be not. Maybe they're taking the path where everybody says 'nah, they won't do that because of 00 reasons' just so that they can...
  11. Almonds

Well, they're breaking all the patterns now and they did say that they didn't want to do anything predictable, so might as well expect something that has 'no reason to do so'
  12. Almonds

The closest thing it could be is being the new Munchlax, though.
  13. Almonds

I just showed it to my friend and she loved the design. "Looks like a steampunk Alice in Wonderland bunny!!" Was what she said XD I hope it is at least Steel-typed.
  14. Almonds

Can someone tell me what type it is because I can't seen the picture clearly ;_;
  15. Almonds

Probably the new Lucario
  16. Almonds

We shouldn't look at past patterns and whatever precedents there were anymore- with the way things are going it is almost pointless to even mwntion what GF did before and stuff. I'm interested to see what GF has in store for us. If they said they wanted to surprise us, might as well expect the...
  17. Almonds

Oh my god sleeping Puni-chan looks so cute <3
  18. Almonds

THIS. And while I can understand the disappointment of no "Z" announcement, there had never been any indication whatsoever of a new game actually coming up. What we've seen up till now - the Zygarde forms and AshGreninja - were all anime announcements not game announcements. We can't rule out...
  19. Almonds

The best thing about this announcement is that it has finally negated any possible Gen1 remakes in the near future for the 20th anniversary and whatnot. The RGBY coming to virtual console and 3DS exactly as it is while allowing local wireless trade? Cool :) We really don't need any remakes of...
  20. Almonds

I understand the concept behind the cell stuff but I think they went overboard with the Zygarde forms lol.
Back
Top Bottom