Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

How do you know when the food is ready to eat? I have terrible sense when it comes to cooking because I always have a feeling that even if the food looks great on the outside, it could still be raw somewhere.
  2. Almonds

I'm a horrible cook. When I do cook something they end up looking unpleasant or taste bad. Sometimes both. Thankfully, there are a lot of convenience food sold at a reasonable price these days, and the most they need is a few minutes in the microwave oven.
  3. Almonds

Mint gum. Always comes in handy.
  4. Almonds

There are breakfast meals that include toast, bacon, eggs, and milk. So technically, you'd be eating the bacon and drinking the milk at the same time. I don't think it'll be that bad, so I'll give it a try.
Back
Top Bottom