Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I caught a Lillipup today :/ It had a code name instead of its actual name. The hints of wild pokemon in the area showed Patrat and Pidove. I assume there is going to be a Gen5 update soon and somehow they leaked the mons?
  2. Almonds

My Raichu has been left at a gym for over a day (because people kept feeding it) and I find it unfair that I can only collect 50 coins and not 100 from Raichu's 2-day gym defense.
  3. Almonds

I met a Rocket Grunt with shadow Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venasaur. Ivysaur fainted six of my pokemon. On my third try, I went in with an Articuno, a Skarmory, and a Moltres and barely won with Articuno fainting and my Skarmory in the red.
  4. Almonds

For some really bizarre reason, I encountered a wild Castform. In its regular form. In the rain.
  5. Almonds

Saw an Armored Mewtwo Raid and went to participate. It was a busy commercial area, so I expected a lot of participants. There were at least 5 others waiting by the time I reached that place, so I entered. However, by the time the battle started, nobody else joined. What's else, none of the...
  6. Almonds

There was an Alolan Raichu raid, but nobody was around. I tried battling it on my own, but the most I could do was bring it down to the yellow. I kept going at it just in case someone decided to show up and help - I only needed one more person to beat it. I'll have to look for another raid.
  7. Almonds

I don't know if this has been a thing since weather was first implemented, but it was lightly raining on the field and I saw a rainbow in the background. Pretty :D
  8. Almonds

I wasn't really enthusiastic about the Mew research because it included missions like catching Ditto. And there's no way of knowing if Ditto is on the field because they don't show up on the overworld with sprites. But I got a mission from a pokestop which wanted an Excellent throw. After a few...
  9. Almonds

Hatched an Alolan Vulpix. I got excited and wanted to evolve it on the spot and remembered that I had spent the Vulpix candies to evolve a regular top-notch Kantonian Vulpix into Ninetales not too long ago.
  10. Almonds

Caught shiny Nidoran female but Sparks says it has horrible stats. Ah, well. I'm trying to make space in my pokemon storage for the upcoming Beldum day. I am SO going to make the most out of it. The problem is, I've had bad luck with the gyms; my best pokemon get knocked out early so I try to...
  11. Almonds

One of the research missions had me evolve one Fire-type pokemon. I evolved a random Magby into a Magmar to meet the daily requirement. The research prize was a wild encounter... ... for a shiny Charmander. It wasn't top-notch, but Spark did say it was great. I'm satisfied :D
  12. Almonds

I received a gift from someone and it contained an Alolan egg.
  13. Almonds

Hatched an Azurill and registered it in my dex.
  14. Almonds

I had completely forgotten about Larvitar day. When I turned on the game, it announced that due to server errors the event was extended for two hours. I saw that I only had an hour and a half left, so I got on a bus to get to the mall. As expected, there were a bunch of people at the mall and...
  15. Almonds

FINALLY caught a Lileep. Thanks to the event week, I had a bunch of fossil pokemon spawning here and there. However, I wasn't able to get Lileep until today.
  16. Almonds

Made a research breakthrough and caught Articuno. The damn bird wasted a lot of Ultra Balls before getting caught in a Poke Ball. I wanted to use a Pinap Berry for more candies, but I ended up using Golden Razz berries to catch it.
  17. Almonds

Among the several silhouettes of Alolan Exeggutors, a Lileep was trying to blend in. I laughed at it so hard, but it ran away before I could pursue it.
  18. Almonds

This is more of a personal comment about my Pokemon GO playthrough, but during rainfall I saw a Plusle and a Minun spawn side by side and they looked so adorable together.
  19. Almonds

Evolved a Sunkern into a Sunflora. Surprisingly, it doesn't seem to be that bad. 1706 CP with Solar Beam looks kinda good.
  20. Almonds

Hatched a Feebas! Caught a Swellow with Brave Bird! But Spark says both of them suck.
Back
Top Bottom