Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Review XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

Looking at the tweets from the official staff, I feel like there could have been something going on within the writing department that somehow made Ash lose. For all we know, they could have been planning for Ash to win in the first place.
  2. Almonds

I just read someone's blog post, and they mentioned that at some point Alain felt more like the main character than Ash was supposed to be. Sure Alain is the other protagonist along with Ash, but they certainly put a lot more focus on Alain, especially with the Team Flare arc coming up and all...
  3. Almonds

People have the right to be upset and angry about their favorite hero losing yet another league. People cry watching movies and have emotional outbursts while reading that one climax. Reacting to Ash's loss is no different. People will eventually get over it - no one needs to be told to.
  4. Almonds

Nice theory. Who knows - Alain might feel responsible for the whole Team Flare crisis because he has been collecting Mega energy for them all along. He might consider himself unworthy as a trainer for contributing to a dangerous operation and putting lives at risk. Might step down from the title...
  5. Almonds

Alain won from the power of love. He won because he wanted to win for Manon.
  6. Almonds

I just saw the earliest of the screenshots, and I'm so disappointed. I wanted Ash to win really badly. But I can't be mad at Alain either... it looks like he was determined to win this match all for Manon... and just look at Manon when he won - she was crying from happiness. The...
Back
Top Bottom