Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

Overall, I had fun. I learned new strategies and approaches. I liked seeing them, and I'm glad I'm in it :D It was interesting and I enjoyed reading them No outside communication, no codes, and balancing the roles. Definitely. Thank you for hosting!
  2. Almonds

Yup Vote: DarthWolf
  3. Almonds

Take care. I enjoyed playing this game with you :)
  4. Almonds

Congrats to mafia! Thanks for letting me play! The game perhaps needed to be balanced better, but then again, the over-reliance on the codes did hurt town considerably because it resulted in lack of main thread posts and little to no opportunities to analyze people during phases. I'm guilty of...
  5. Almonds

It would be great if town could win. But mafia has done a good job taking advantage of lack of posts in the main thread and staying under the radar. If they win, they deserve to win.
  6. Almonds

Then why are you not voting jdthebud but splitting the votes on Eresh?
  7. Almonds

vote: jdthebud go for jdthebud. I don't think there's much of an option at this point.
  8. Almonds

Jinjo turned up town as my last night result. This game is not making any sense.
  9. Almonds

Can it get tighter
  10. Almonds

So my main question is: If I was insanified, then when and how did mafia learn about my role?
  11. Almonds

The thing is, we have no way of knowing how mafia had access to that information. Snake claims that they haven't given any information to the mafia, which makes me think Snake didn't tell anyone of the role check result.
  12. Almonds

Okay... this is one heck of a messed up situation. Right, to simplify things: I'm the cop and I didn't receive any indication of the sanity. Just plain cop in my role description. Night one I went for jdthebud and got a town result. Night two Aussie Eevee turned up mafia.
  13. Almonds

So unless a potential Vig shoots mafia correctly during the night, town is probably going to lose :/
  14. Almonds

With all this mystery building up I'm expecting something wild and over-the-top behind all this. *prepares popcorn.
  15. Almonds

Unvote: jdthebud Vote: Officer Snake
  16. Almonds

So... for poison evasion?
  17. Almonds

What would be the point of a confused cop? Aside from the game itself designed to be chaotic purely for fun?
  18. Almonds

Unvote: Arthas Menethil Vote: jdthebud Ok, lynching jdthebud offers far more information.
  19. Almonds

To be honest I did try that out of curiosity and I have zero ideas of what is going on in that context. Unless Elieson was given a special win condition to troll the town, I don't see why the restless spirit would want to make town lose? When town wins, everyone town (dead or alive) wins.
  20. Almonds

@Elieson
Back
Top Bottom