Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Masters Pokémon Masters General Discussion Thread

I just saw the new trailer for Zinnia and Steven. That Key Stone kiss from the anime must have been so iconic XD
  2. Almonds

I don't see Pokemon Masters in Google Play Store, either. My phone is fully updated. I am going to be disappointed if this turns out to be "well, you can't play it unless you get a new phone."
  3. Almonds

The champions aren't available at release???
  4. Almonds

I've also played gacha games by saving up the in-game currency. I'm only hoping that the champions aren't locked behind some near-impossible mission.
  5. Almonds

Oh my god. I hope every character has extra outfit options. I seriously hope so.
  6. Almonds

That might not be too much of a problem if they wanted to patch in anime elements. There are a bunch of mobile games - RPG and stuff - that collaborate with popular anime every now and then and make anime characters or anime clothing available.
  7. Almonds

It is also surprising that N isn't shown anywhere, since he's also a very popular character. But I expect him to be in the game at some point.
  8. Almonds

They might be updated later if they're not included at release.
  9. Almonds

I'm also glad to see Hugh will be playable in the game :) He's such an underrated, underused rival. May could appear as Birch's daughter. I don't think the canon position of rival/protagonist would really matter in this game.
  10. Almonds

I highly doubt they'd be leaving out N. I'm hoping he's a secret boss of some sorts, which might be why he didn't show up in the trailer.
  11. Almonds

I did not expect the Rocket Executives to be in the game. This means we might be seeing other viilains as well!
  12. Almonds

Just saw the animated trailer and the announcement. So this an All-Stars game with all the trainers omg. I'm so excited for this game!
  13. Almonds

I would love to see characters get different clothing options.
  14. Almonds

Interesting that the Ace Trainers are from Gen 6 and Gen 7
  15. Almonds

I understand the concern behind microtransactions but considering all the Pokemon mobile games so far, none of them have been screaming microtransactions as a must. Pokemon Shuffle, Pokemon Quest, Magikarp Jump... You could pay if you wanted, but you could also enjoy them free without any...
  16. Almonds

IS THAT STEVEN STONE ON THE COVER *automatic 10/10
Back
Top Bottom