Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Did not expect that continuity reference. Ah well. Looking at that picture of Ash's accomplishments, I kinda wish he got a silver plate or something fro Kalos for being the runner-up.
  2. Almonds

The one thing I want to see from James is another sweet caring relationship he had with pokemon like Chimeco and Mime Jr.
  3. Almonds

It looks like Gou and Satoshi are more excited with how they met such an awesome friend and can't wait to tell Koharu about it. I don't know if Koharu has a crush on anyone. Also... Ash didn't have a crush on Misty, the favored heorine in many fan's hearts. Ash didn't have a crush on Dawn, who...
  4. Almonds

All this kinda proves is that continuity issues are heavily influenced by the games, and that the soft-reboot for Steven helped make him a better character. It isn't just because of ORAS, but giving a new chance to an older character with a different take on his battle style and/or characterization.
  5. Almonds

LANCE of all people appeared for the anime weather crisis, so some part of AG was just misrepresented
  6. Almonds

Does it matter if this new series is a reboot or something continuing after Sun and Moon, though? Either way they could still sprinkle cameos along the way for the fans. Whether Ash recognizes them or not, the anime could still have him interact with them as a nod to the previous series...
  7. Almonds

I just realized if the first episode is retold by Pikachu's point of view, then chances are we might not get to see Gary at all D: But seriously. We're back at Kanto. If there's going to be some time spent at Pallet Town or Kanto in general, I hope they spare some time to give Gary some...
  8. Almonds

Oh my god, it would be awesome if that actually is Oak's summer camp. It would be really nice if Serena made a cameo appearance.
  9. Almonds

If Ash eventually got a Galar Starter, I would like him to get Grookey. Ash's fire-type starters had a lot of personal focus, and Greninja wasn't too long ago. It's been a while since Sceptile for the major grass-type starter (since even in Sinnoh Chimchar overshadowed Turtwig). I'm not sure how...
  10. Almonds

I find it refreshing when the anime shows a different take on the characters choosing their starter pokemon. Like with XY when Ash didn't choose Froakie, but Froakie chose Ash. Gou refusing the Kanto starters because he wants Mew as his starter is a fresh take, even if he ends up with Scorbunny...
  11. Almonds

Gou is adorbs! My new favorite character :D
  12. Almonds

After several years of visiting Pokemon Stores and checking online....I'm genuinely curious what the anime is selling. Almost all the merch is focused on the pokemon or the game characters. The closest merch I've seen about Ash is the Ash-hat Pikachus and the Pokemon Trainer figurine. I have not...
  13. Almonds

Calling it now, there will be an episode where she has to deal with a Dhelmise
  14. Almonds

I disagree with that. That goes to Steven. But that aside, the new profressor reminds me of Prof. Elm for some reason.
  15. Almonds

Lol, if Ash has a crush on Gloria, the fans are not going to like it. After all that happened with Amourshipping? There's going to be a riot if that is true.
  16. Almonds

If they ever challenge Sinnoh gyms, I can't wait to see them in new style :D Especially Roark and Byron
  17. Almonds

WAIT WAIT, IS IT NOT OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED???? This just makes everything so confusing. Can we have a list of OFFICIALLY confirmed information (including revealed character profiles) in the first post, please? @Neo Blaze
  18. Almonds

I don't think I said anything about whether or not there will be a female companion? Just that the trailer said "double protagonists" and about the possible ways that they could introduce one later, since there doesn't seem to be anything else about other characters. I do agree that basically...
  19. Almonds

If Ash challenges the Galar league, I hope either Marnie or Gloria is the main league rival we meet throughout the series. I don't think we've had a major female rival for Ash since Bianca, and having one that's also in the games would be fantastic.
  20. Almonds

Yes. Or another new anime-only character. But I'd rather they made use of characters from the games since they will have plenty of materials to work on and improve on that.
Back
Top Bottom