Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Preview M23: Koko

CGI as a concept isn't bad, but imo "cartoony" is better than realistic for anime since it works better. Besides, there's the Uncanny Valley and all that for trying to be too realistic.
  2. Almonds

Predictions: The kid is the guardian of the Celebi shrine and the GS ball.
  3. Almonds

Time to find a pokemom that has "Coco" or "Koko" as part of its name/cry. That might be the "parent" pokemon who raised the kid. EDIT: excluding Tapu Koko
  4. Almonds

Predictions: Ash and Coco (assuming it is the kid's name) have to work together to save the forest from getting destroyed by human activities.
  5. Almonds

Gou and Koharu can have their story in the TV anime. The movies are a good place to have an alternate storyline. See what they can do outside the box. Part of the reason I liked Movie 8 (the Lucario movie) was that we got to see characters and pokemon that don't have to do much with Ash or the...
  6. Almonds

I should rephrase that: I meant almost little to no mention of anime continuity, which includes characters. Movie 1, for example, still had Ash with all his 8 badges, his pokemon team for the Indigo League, and Brock and Misty were there with their team. Movie 20, on the other hand, completely...
  7. Almonds

OMG?? If this is actually going to be the case, my predictions might be more accurate than a magic 8 ball XD But in all seriousness, I'm excited about this movie. I'm glad they are continuing with the reboot and making stories that doesn't have a direct tie in to the television anime. It does...
  8. Almonds

Just thought of it because that short teaser shows a clean forest.
  9. Almonds

Predictions: A Celebi movie remake with an update on Oak's childhood story. We get to see an expanded story on Oak, how he grew up, got married, his life as the leading pokemon professor, some Gary Oak cameo, and the Celebi event.
  10. Almonds

Or conversely, a GO-verse movie could be fine. Ash and Gou travels to [whatever] place and meet Willow and his assistants. I'd love to see raid battles created with movie-quality animations. This could also expand on Gou's search for Mew because guess what, the Mew research was a big deal in GO...
  11. Almonds

They'd probably continue what they've been doing with M20 and M21. I have a feeling that the Mewtwo 3D movie is just a one-time thing for fanservice. If it's not about the Galar legendaries, then I hope they continue on the reboot movie series and do something with Entei/Unown.
Back
Top Bottom