• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Your controversial opinions

The problem I see is that other generations are just given the bare minimum of recognitions. It comes off as "almost forgot, Johto exists, my bad" sort of way compared to Kanto. But that might be just me.
  2. Almonds

Like everyone said, there are a lot of pokemon. If they are going to rotate rosters for every game going forward, I would like to see improvements made to the games or to some of the more often forgotten pokemon so they can have their chance in the spotlight. Like Sunkern/Sunflora. Introducing...
  3. Almonds

Yes, for GSC. I agree you have a point. But not for HGSS. Especially HGSS, when a lot of the praises were about how HGSS improved on GS (and added C elements). Surely they could have updated the gym rosters to at least include notable Johto pokemon.
  4. Almonds

I will never understand why some gym leaders did not have Johto pokemon on their teams during the first campaign. Falkner not having Hoot-hoot, Morty not having Misdreavus, and Chuck not having Hitmontop on their teams. Especially in HGSS when they improved on most of the game.
  5. Almonds

I don't mind the linearity of the games. I do love the idea of open world exploration, but I enjoy following a story (yes, I play Pokemon for story) and completing quests because it feels like unlocking new chapters. Not knowing where to go or what to do next is a little daunting.
  6. Almonds

Wally is best rival.
  7. Almonds

I like Hugh as a rival.
  8. Almonds

No other pokemon game will top Gen 5 in terms of storytelling.
  9. Almonds

The water routes in Hoenn were the best parts, especially the underwater routes. Diving should come back and they should expand on it. Underwater exploration has so much potential to be amazing and unique. Also, the underwater tunnel in B2W2 was super creative. Even if it was just for...
Back
Top Bottom