Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

BDSP is based on DP. DP was entertaining to begin with so BDSP was pretty much guaranteed to be an enjoyable game. A cute graphical shift and QoL upgrades here and there... it ticks all the boxes in order to be a commercially successful pokemon game. What disappoints me personally is that BDSP...
  2. Almonds

I was under the impression many of ORAS NPCs had well-received designs. Perhaps it may have been more vocal on places other than Bulbagarden, but characters like Steven, Wally, Courtney, Matt, and Flannery were very well received because along with their new clothing, their expressions and poses...
  3. Almonds

I may have mentioned this elsewhere, but it would have been nice for characters to get new outfits. In HGSS and ORAS the majority of NPCs got new outfits. It might just be aesthetics, but it is always fascinating to see updated designs to characters.
  4. Almonds

I'm wondering about what'll happen to the Legends sales. Its only a couple of months till release, and it looks like BDSP is doing well.
  5. Almonds

Does anyone know what happened to Contests? Are they also the same as they were in DP?
  6. Almonds

B2W2 had the Holocaster where you could ask Juniper/Bianca/Cheren about various information like evolution and friendship. I like the idea of using Trainer Schools for being the place for tutorials, but I'd also like major NPCs providing useful information when asked.
  7. Almonds

I just read the reviews on the games. [/Spoiler]
  8. Almonds

They could have just remade Platinum and the controversy would have been a lot less. I enjoyed ORAS, but the "sticking to the originals" is getting a bit tiring because there's less justification for two versions.
  9. Almonds

Wait, so Volkner and Flint won't have Electivire/Magmortar? That's so disappointing.
  10. Almonds

If there ever is a "Platinim Episode," whatever content it has, I hope to Arceus it is indeed a post game thing and not locked behind DLC like so many people have speculated. Anything added that is Platinum-based should be part of the game already.
  11. Almonds

imagines playful Cranidos dies of cuteness
  12. Almonds

Ok they answered the million dollar question about the poketch. Nice. Also, HM moves showing up using the pokemon - also nice. Reminds me of ORAS.
  13. Almonds

I like the idea of Unown-shaped stickers. Wasn't there an NPC who gave you the alphabet stickers based on the Unown you caught? Giving out actual Unown-shaped stickers could be cute.
  14. Almonds

There would be content that must remain, though. Anything from the main campaign should not be cut because they are what the games are and what the player pays for. Post game stuff are extra bonus content in addition to the main campaign. The main campaign should definitely be the part where the...
  15. Almonds

If these remakes are supposedly marketed toward people who have never played DPPt before (including those who weren't born then).... would the missing Battle Frontier matter to them? People who knew about the Battle Frontier would miss the feature. But what about people who never played DPPt...
  16. Almonds

In my opinion, Hoenn also has a Flying-type gym completely immune to Earthquake, so making another "Earthquake-immune" team shouldn't really be the priority here. At the very least, they should have had Grumpig instead of Xatu. I don't remember if there was a major NPC that ever used Grumpig in...
  17. Almonds

Personally, I didn't really like Tate and Liza's Emerald team. Their whole gimmick is that they are the double battle gym leaders, and using counterpart pokemon as their teams looked balanced (just like Olympia in the anime using the Meowstics). Xatu and Claydol did not make sense, imo, and it...
  18. Almonds

I'm hoping we can actually choose our partners from the beginning for Battle Tower. The recruitment system in Gen7 wasn't a bad idea, but you had to go through so many tries to get an NPC with a decent team.
  19. Almonds

First of all, love the updates to the graphics and contests. The overworld is a lot more adorable. I also like how customization and following pokemon is in BDSP. However... I was expecting to see new things. The pokemon hidden area looks okay, but it isn't anything groundbreaking. The safari...
  20. Almonds

The bottom image looks like there are at least a thousand light bulbs hanging from the ceiling.
Back
Top Bottom