Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

And before anyone says "but that's the anime and surely the games won't have characters that take after the anime" - yes, I know that. I found this particular design of Serena to be similar to Irida. The eyes, the hair, and the clothing color scheme are kinda similar.
  2. Almonds

Ah yes, I figured why she looked so familiar. She does have a similar artsyle to both May and Serena.
  3. Almonds

For anyone who's not familiar with the word "Ginkgo," they are a type of trees. The leaves turn yellow in fall. You can see the leaves in the Ginkgo Guild symbol. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginkgo_biloba
  4. Almonds

The feud between the two clans may be disastrous than we think. Both clans eventually figure out a way to summon Dialga and Palkia respectively to prove their side of ideals are right. The player character will have to summon Arceus to stop the fight and the two clans will arrive at a truce...
  5. Almonds

So cool that we get to see more characters. Nice to see Volkner and Cynthia's ancestors in this game. Also, interesting that it seems Arceus used to be called Sinnoh. I'm also getting this feeling that Irida reminds me of someone. It might be her eyes.
  6. Almonds

Or even better: The Sinjoh Ruins could already be in the games without being DLC. A post-game area that adds more to the lore of Arceus and the creation trio for exploration sounds neat. It will be a nice chance for everyone to explore the place if people have not been able to access it during...
  7. Almonds

That's so cool. I like how they made new forms for Voltorb that fits the era.
  8. Almonds

If they are found around areas near route 216/217, I wonder if we would have to plow through snow. What if there's an entire snowy area with a bunch of ice or ghost types, and there's a Froslass evolution as the Lady pokemon?
  9. Almonds

So cute! Also, nice to see a new typing.
  10. Almonds

I looked up information on route 217 from Bulbapedia and apparently that route is haunted. You can also get a Spell Tag from an NPC there. https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Sinnoh_Route_217
  11. Almonds

The video mentions Snorunt, so it has to be around route 216 or 217.
  12. Almonds

Omg I thought it sounded familiar.
  13. Almonds

That would still be an improvement. The New Pokemon Snap also seems to have partial voice acting, so I don't see why this game can't have at least some.
  14. Almonds

I'm also expecting voice acting in these games. When the player character got attacked, there were grunt/yelp noises. Those could be generic voices, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  15. Almonds

So are the lord pokemon or noble pokemon similar to totem pokemon?
  16. Almonds

My guess is that Arezu is a word play on Ares, who is also known as Mars.
  17. Almonds

Ancestor of Marley? That's so cool they are remembering a lot NPCs :D
  18. Almonds

Luxray's dex entry says it has X-ray vision. I wonder how that'll be shown in this game? I'd like to see Luxray behavior that can see through walls/caves and such.
  19. Almonds

In Sootopolis, there are two brothers who ask you to bring the largest pokemon of their choice, so NPCs are aware that there are different sizes of pokemon. Also, Pumpkaboo says hi.
  20. Almonds

I like the idea of travelling and collecting information on pokemon to create the dex. This reminds me of Prof. Birch and his field work, and we're basically doing that in another game. You are also filling up the dex the more times you meet the same pokemon, which also reminds me of the Dex...
Back
Top Bottom