• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Net-juu no Susume (or Recovery of an MMO Junkie)
  2. Almonds

Cheer Danshi episode 3 and I am really disappointed with the sloppy animation and pacing of the story.
  3. Almonds

Cute High Earth Defense Club Love Love episdoe 2. Gotta love those twins Salty Sol and Melty Luna XD I loved their transformation scene. And their costumes are so stylish :3
  4. Almonds

Hatsukoi Monster episode 1, and I turned it off within the first five minutes. Seriously, they buffed up the guys way too much. A fifth grader - a 10-year-old - looks like a high-schooler. Maybe it's just me being used to Ash being 10 all the time, but they've certainly created a bizarre form of...
  5. Almonds

Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Love Love... or, Cute High Earth Defense Club Love Love. It's the second season of the magical boys anime and I'm already loving it. I was in a horrible mood for the past few days, and this 24 minute episode lifted my spirits considerably. I can't wait to see the...
  6. Almonds

One Punch Man episode 1 and 2 Oh my god. This anime. So pro.
  7. Almonds

Star Musical episode 3. The character theme song was better than the previous ones.
  8. Almonds

K Return of the Kings episode 3 I'm starting to feel that I missed something here. I'm guessing that maybe this is the continuation of the movie.
  9. Almonds

Owari no Seraph season 2 episode 2 Awesome OP is awesome
  10. Almonds

K season 2 episode 1. The whole episode felt like... a video game. The battle scene effects looked more like a 3D battle game O.o
  11. Almonds

Haikyuu S2 episode 2 and Owari no Seraph S2 episode 1 Both are fantastic, but I kinda wish they toned down the hyper screaming in Haikyuu XD it was cute at first but it's getting annoying from time to time
  12. Almonds

Dance with Devils episode 1. Depending on how this goes, I might drop Diablik Lovers for good... XD
  13. Almonds

High School Star Musical episode 1 Uta no Prince-sama has some competition coming up lol. Personally, this looks like an UtaPri copy, but hopefully they added some differences since a) there are no girls in this anime and b) this is about a musical club, not an idol group
  14. Almonds

Noragami Aragatou episode 1. I have high hopes for this season :D
  15. Almonds

Junjou Romantica 3 episode 1 I was so happy!!
Back
Top Bottom