Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Does Symbiosis work if a partner Mega Evolves? For example: Double battle format. Symbiosis Florges with a random berry. Garchomp with Mega Stone. Garchomp mega evolves. Will the Florges pass on the berry to Mega Garchomp?
  2. Almonds

Is the surfing pikachu shiny locked?
  3. Almonds

Does anyone know when Pokemon Bank will be updated for USUM? I want to delete my save file and start a new game but I want to save my event Rockruff. EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the above post.
  4. Almonds

Is the Relic Castle Volcarona from B2W2 shiny locked?
  5. Almonds

Yes it can be played on a standard 2DS. I'm currently playing Moon version on the 2DS. It does lag during Double Battles, Multi Battles, SOS Battles, and Battle Royale, but there isn't much of a problem while you're travelling or battling in Singles format.
  6. Almonds

I forgor how it is supposed to be displayed in Sun and Moon, but I know that in XY and ORAS, if two friends team up for Multis with different win-streaks, the facility staff NPC will still say that they will start from Battle #1. Despite the message, the players will battle the facility owner...
  7. Almonds

I was able to test this sooner than I thought: I won through Multi Battle Regulars up til the 19th streak on my own with an NPC. Then I teamed up with a real life friend to see what would happen. She did not have a single win in Multis. Result: We battled Red and Green straight away as our...
  8. Almonds

If I achieved a 19-win-streak at Battle Tree Multi Regulars on my own, and decide to team up with a real-life friend with no win-streak, will we be able to battle against Red and Green? Or will we be sent back to the beginning despite one of us meeting the requirements? I heard that this was...
  9. Almonds

Can we go on Battle Spot ratings with our Kalos/Hoenn bred team? I think I heard of some rule saying we can, but I want to be sure.
  10. Almonds

How do you make a rental team QR code? I heard you can create QR codes for battle teams and share online.
  11. Almonds

What if there are 4 Oricorios in a double battle and they all use a dance move? Do 16 dances/attacks happen within one turn?
  12. Almonds

Just in case this is a spoiler for those who haven't reached post-game
  13. Almonds

How do you accumulate FCs?
  14. Almonds

Gonna answer my own question in case someone wants to know. I did a test. I left my eggs at the resort at around 10 PM, Sunday. I checked the resort regularly, but nothing really happened. Then at 2 PM, Tuesday, two of the eggs had exclamation marks on them. When I touched them, they hatched...
  15. Almonds

How long does it take for eggs to hatch in Poke Palego? I read somewhere that it can hatch eggs after some time, but I don't know if there's a guaranteed timer... Also, do they all hatch at the same time? like, if you leave a Magikarp egg and an Eevee egg wi they hatch at the same time? or will...
  16. Almonds

Does anyone know where to get the Thunderbolt TM? I evolved my Pikachu into Alola Raichu without checking when he learns Thunderbolt, and I'm regretting it a lot. I taught him Charge Beam and Volt Tackle, but it doesn't feel the same. I've come too far in the game, and I want to stick to my...
  17. Almonds

I have another question about Pokemon Shuffle again. I really want to get Zydoge, but I'm pretty much drained from all the coin usage and the failed captures. Since there's still more than 10 days left, I'm planning to farm coins for three or so days before having another go at it. Any...
  18. Almonds

I couldn't find a Shuffle discussion thread or where to ask questions on Shuffle, but here's my question: Any tips on how to beat the Steelix stage? I'm stumped for, like, weeks, and I really want to get through this stage. I know that if you bring Onix, the stage will spawn Pupitars. I don't...
  19. Almonds

How long is the grace period to withdraw your pokemon if you're not planning to renew your Pokemon Bank account?
  20. Almonds

How do you turn all the people in the Lilycove fan club into your fans? The most I got was two - the kid in the front and the guy in the back. Everyone else still loves Lisia UPDATE: I just won all 5 Master Ranks and all the people in the fan club are my fans except for the Roselia. Can you...
Back
Top Bottom