Search results for query: *

1. Almonds

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Rango 8/10 The whole movie is so meta. I like it. Also, Jake is just really well designed.
  2. Almonds

Terminator (The first movie): 8.5/10 Enjoyed the movie overall. That last chase scene in the factory scared me.
  3. Almonds

Thor 8/10 A good standalone film. I saw Avengers first before watching Thor so its good to know what the heck was up with Loki. Avengers Age of Ultron 6.5/10 It was fun to watch, but not as much as the Avengers.
  4. Almonds

Frozen 2 8/10 Reasons in spoilers
  5. Almonds

^ omg watched the same movie :D 2001: A Space Odyssey 7/10 I understand the significance of the movie. A space movie in the 60s? Impressive. But at times it can really drag out scenes. And lol at the intermission when there are movies running nonstop over 3 hours.
  6. Almonds

Singin' in the Rain 9/10 Finally got to watch the famous musical movie and was not disappointed.
  7. Almonds

Captain America - The First Avenger 8/10 Iron Man 1 6/10 Big Hero 6 10/10
  8. Almonds

Aladdin (2019) 8/10 Spoilers about the movie
  9. Almonds

Detective Pikachu 6/10
  10. Almonds

Captain Marvel 7/10 Okay, I guess. Cannot unsee the cat.
  11. Almonds

Finally got to watching Bumblebee 9.5/10 My God. It's been a while since I left the movie theater feeling pleasantly surprised and satisfied. After that trainwreck that was Transformers 5, I was skeptical about a Bumblebee origins movie, but I was not disappointed.
  12. Almonds

Wait, it's not a Michael Bay film? *looks up info OH.
  13. Almonds

Ralph Breaks the Internet - 8/10 Gotta love all the memes referenced in this movie. And all the tropes. Also, I highly recommend you stay and watch till the end of the credits. Shank is my new favorite character :D
  14. Almonds

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald 8/10 There's a lot going on in this movie. A lot. Some of the questions from the previous movie are answered, and there are new questions brought up as well. There's a bunch of information provided from the movie, which is fantastic if you want to...
  15. Almonds

Coco 10/10 I went to see this movie with a friend and we both cried near the end. It was so beautiful - from beginning to end. I can't find a single thing to complain about it. (The Olaf short was tolerable because I was expecting a horribly boring short, but it turned out to be meh, just okay)
  16. Almonds

War for the Planet of the Apes 8/10 Despite what many people complained about how the trailers had been misleading, I enjoyed the movie very much. The only problem that I had was that something else other than the disease helped the apes survive in the end. But then again, this series constantly...
  17. Almonds

Rise of the Planet of the Apes 8/10 I've only seen bits of the original Planet of the Apes first movie, but I was able to recognize several of the references. As for the plot, it was pretty interesting. However, I liked this better than the second film because they showed several types of...
  18. Almonds

High Speed!: -Free! Starting Days- 7/10 The prequel to the popular swimming anime Free!! The visuals are beautiful - the weather, the water, the swimming motions - everything looks great for the eyes. The plot is straightforward and predictable - a sports team is formed, the members have...
  19. Almonds

Wow, never expected to rate all the trilogy XD Cars3: 8.5/10 Definitely better than Cars2. Like nearly every reviewer says, this should have been the sequel to Cars1. Cars3 deals with the universal theme of aging and dealing with the "threat" of the new generation and their new technology, the...
Back
Top Bottom