Search results for query: *

1. Alola

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I've read several accounts that Shiny Ultra Wormhole Pokemon have a guaranteed 3 perfect IVs. That being said, I'd like to officially jump on this bandwagon :D I was trying out the Ultra Wormhole biz last night for the first time. I still need a lot of practice though, because getting to at...
  2. Alola

How did you attach your pictures as files like that? :o
  3. Alola

I was searching for a Growlithe in UM, in order to complete the Pokedex entry for it. Imagine my surprise when I ran into this little one. This marks the first time I've encountered a Shiny Pokemon naturally since Generation 5. As per usual, it has a horrible nature (Timid on a physical...
  4. Alola

A Shiny Riolu came through last night on WT. Its IVs suck, but it has great egg moves including Crunch and Blaze Kick. If I can use a gold bottle cap on it, then he will be something special :D
  5. Alola

Update on the Shiny Aipom I mentioned earlier. It actually has Pickup for its ability. That, coupled with it being level 100, actually makes it useful for scoring extra, random items. Thus I am no longer upset. I do wish it had a better name though :cry:
  6. Alola

I decided to do some Wonder Trading this morning and oh my stars-I've never received so many Shiny Pokemon at once. First was a Shiny Celebi. This was awesome because I've never owned a Celebi since Generation 4. This Celebi is also Level 100, Bold Nature, 6 IV'd, EV trained, holding a...
  7. Alola

I just hatched a Shiny Hawlucha in my Y a minute ago! It's pretty notable for me because I've only been into this Hawlucha breeding process for about three hours! She's female, and sadly her ability is Limber and only missing a perfect HP IV. ;___; Why is it when I inadvertently hatch shiny...
  8. Alola

While egg hatching for a competitive Gardevoir, I inadvertently hatched a Shiny Modest Ralts with perfect IVs in all except Special Defense. The downside is that he's male :( I really would want my Gardevoir to be female if its going to be kicking butt in a pimped out black ballroom dress...
  9. Alola

Not me, but my friend snapchatted me a Shiny Eevee that she found last night. She then proceeded to evolve it into an Umbreon :3
  10. Alola

Today I hatched a Shiny Ralts! And I wasn't even trying. It's my first shiny ever in XY in addition to breeding. However it's male with one messed up IV..ughhhhhhh
Back
Top Bottom