Search results for query: *

1. Alola

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I'm not sure if it's a version thing, but you can actually buy a Dusk Stone in the Malie Community Center. The little boy sells one for 3,000 poke. I know you've already evolved your Murkrow, but for future reference :D Dusk Stone evolutions can happen as early as Ula'ula. Same thing here! My...
  2. Alola

~Adventures on Akala Island~ On Akala Island now, we begin our adventures on Alola's second Island. This post will go all the way up until defeating our first Akala Trial: Tldr? Rowlet evolved into Dartrix Obtained an Egg at the Paniola Ranch Nursery Met Gladion and defeated him in battle...
  3. Alola

Still going to do a proper travelog for Akala, but I wanted to share how my battle with Olivia just went! I had a lot of choices to choose from in terms of type advantage (like Hawlucha and Araquanid), but I decided to go with Pikachu (was counting on her super-effective Iron Tail), Lycanroc...
  4. Alola

~Adventures on Melemele Island~ Now concluding my adventures in Melemele, I get ready to embrace the pink island of Akala! Before that though, a recap of all that has happened: Tldr? I caught a Hawlucha Pichu evolved into Pikachu Successfully completed the Melemele Grand Trial and got a...
  5. Alola

I still have to post an actual update, since it's been a while from my last post, but I wanted to share that after descending the volcano and the Trial, I realized that my Litleo still has the Thick Bone we stole from that jerk Totem Marowak. And I don't feel remorseful, one bit. To the Trial...
  6. Alola

~Adventures on Melemele Island~ Sorry for the delay everyone-I've been having way too much fun in Ultra Moon! Tldr? I got a Rockruff and caught a Pichu Arrived in Hau'oli City and met Team Skull for the first time Successfully completed the Melemele Trial and got a Normalium Z Buneary...
  7. Alola

After finally meeting my Adamant Rowlet, I was able to get my Ultra Moon journey on the road! I soon met Hau after getting Rowlet. He chose Popplio as his starter, who happens to be female (!), and we had a quick battle. Though a first for both of us, I decidedly won. Soon after, Kukui, Hau and...
  8. Alola

I'm still trying to meet an Adamant/Jolly Rowlet :cry:
  9. Alola

Here is Part 4! This is a bit long, but mainly because our first Gym Battle happened :ROFLMAO: Our adventures in Rustboro are only partway done-tune in next time for the rest!
  10. Alola

Now presenting the third part of my Hoenn adventure! Sorry for the delay, but there is a lot of news to share~ Tune in next time to read about our adventures in Rustboro, including our first Gym Battle :D
  11. Alola

It's funny-we're both playing through several of the same games! I'm in the process of doing my own run through Hoenn in Omega Ruby (to tide me over until Ultra Moon) but I've also just done a new game in Cyber Sleuth (The latest Digimon tri movie and the upcoming Hacker's Memory inspired me to...
  12. Alola

I had been doing a play through of my Omega Ruby, but I decided to do a new game when I realized that my Pokemon were becoming grossly overleveled. This was mainly due to Pokemon Amie's experience boost, so I decided to a run without using Amie at all (a first for me, in Generation 6). Thus, I...
  13. Alola

Just finished doing the in-game Battle Dome. Happy to report that, after careful move calculation, my Dartrix knocked out Gladion's Type: Null, the "Masked Royal's" Rockruff and Hau's Brionne simultaneously with Razor Leaf. It was so freaking awesome, I can't stop smiling. :D
  14. Alola

Moving on, You can just feel the change in game play when you arrive in Ula Ula Island after visiting the Aether Paradise for the first time. It feels like dark things are going to happen soon... Also, Hau practically kicked my butt during our battle upon arriving at said island. I managed to...
  15. Alola

That is so sad, it hurts. I'm actually really glad you caught it.
Back
Top Bottom