Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Review XY100: Decisive Battle in the Ninja Village! Gekogashira VS Kirikizan!!

I guess you didn't realize that I was referring to this specific opinion about the ninja episode with my earlier comment. But if you want to bring up other threads, then sure! There is a pattern of you reacting to my posts in the anime section. It isn't egotistical or insulting in the...
  2. Alola

Lol dman dustin do you enjoy trying to analyze every aspect of my opinion? Rather than waste time and space trying to "correct" or "debunk" opinions of an episode we will never agree on, you should just write your own opinion separately. Anyway, I'll just respond to two of he points you noted...
  3. Alola

~Sanpei's Greninja, and by extension Sanpei himself, is a disgrace. It gets its ass kicked in every episode its been in so far. Every time! ~The whole ninja plot seemed outlandish and stupid. It was merely a glorified device to evolve Ash's Frogadier. ~Kagetomo and Heidayu get away scott free...
Back
Top Bottom