Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Review XY130: The Finals! Satoshi VS Alan!!

I can understand your frustration. I do think you may be using the term "overpowered" freely though. If Ash looked so overpowered in this episode, Alain wouldn't have knocked out 3 of his Pokemon and a guaranteed two in the next.
  2. Alola

The people who are upset with Pikachu's victories need to understand that Pikachu ain't playing around. He ain't playing no games. His mentality is "Look, I've come too far. Like five leagues too far, to not win when Ash has finally made it to the freaking finals of a league tournament. If I...
  3. Alola

Seeing this battle showed me how much sheer conversation was in the last one. Sheesh Shota, and Ash's friends, can talk. It was nice that this battle just had action nearly nonstop, especially when Hawlucha hit the field.
  4. Alola

That would have been a cool twist. It could have still lost to Bisharp, but not before getting a hit in while Alain & Bisharp are stunned as to why Thunder Wave failed.
  5. Alola

It wasn't Bulk Up. It was just Hawlucha's characterization in a more explicit form. Since its debut, its been stated several times that it likes to take damage from its opponent, and then subsequently hype itself up to do even better than said opponent. This is why Shota used Slaking by the way...
Back
Top Bottom