Search results for query: *

1. Alola

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

I think it has been more difficult to find online battles with the Plaza. Through the Plaza, you have to select a person you think may battle and wait for them to respond. While the gist is more or less the same with PSS, the PSS was much faster at executing it. You also had more people you...
  2. Alola

First of all, it is unnecessary and rude to insult someone's opinion who differs from your own, just to get your point across. That is "straight-up dumb." Secondly, I didn't say both cities were the only examples of pandering-I included them in an excellent point @CynthiaLover made about the...
  3. Alola

It's ambiguous if you're going to inform me on a definition I am well aware of or give me an even better example of pandering in the game.
  4. Alola

Those two towns are actually full-scale cities, with HeaHea City claimed to be one of Alola's largest while Malie city is the only bout of civilization found on Ula'Ula Island (I'm not counting the former Po Town). Together, that makes up 1/4 of Alola's total cities/towns/village. Thus, that's a...
  5. Alola

Agreed. And I dislike how in the games themselves, several NPCs imply that Alola wouldn't even exist if it were not for Kanto and Johto settlers. It's ridiculous. I want to appreciate Alola and its culture, not shoehorned references from arguably the most boring region in the Pokemon franchise.
  6. Alola

One thing that upset me were the amount of Pokemon and diversity in the rival's teams by the end game. Although Gladion is not considered your rival, I'll still include him in this post. Both Hau and Gladion only have a grand total of four Pokemon each by the time you challenge the Elite Four...
Back
Top Bottom