Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Felgrand even absorbs the strength of the target monster, just like Necrozma :p
  2. Alola

Wait, so the datamine has begun? We can finally find out about BSTs, move pool changes, and such?
  3. Alola

Oooh I wish someone would just datamine this already :X3:
  4. Alola

Lol, when they were first introduced last year they had that aspect-unless you were particularly savvy. Especially in-game. It could be the same for this Ultra Recon Squad group-they appear nice initially, but may be up to nefarious deeds down the line. Or not :whistle:
  5. Alola

So did the Aether Foundation.
  6. Alola

So, all the previous main villain leaders (supposedly) come together and the best name they could think of was Rainbow Rocket?
  7. Alola

sigh. My goodness, Game Freak. Get your **** together. I too, am eager for a trailer tomorrow. Some confirmation of any kind is needed given the current epidemic of rumors swirling about.
  8. Alola

I'm having difficulty finding a list of the rumored information everyone seems to be so buzzed about. Can someone provide one or direct me to it? Also, that interview with the Pikachu girl was ambiguously frustrating. It's all information we already know :cool:
Back
Top Bottom