Search results for query: *

1. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Interestingly, if each of Naganadel's stats were increased by 6, its stats would not only all be prime numbers, but its BST would have been 570... I wonder what caused Game Freak to do/ignore such a thing. Perhaps it can be rectified in Generation 8.
  2. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

I took a peek at several of the new Totem's and their allies move-sets (even though I told myself not to :X3:), and my goodness. We're talking TM moves, Egg moves, Move Tutor moves, Hidden Abilities and uncommon, but great, Totem + S.O.S synergy. Barring the obligatory easy first Trial, I am...
  3. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

I've been reading too that Totem Alolan Raticate has its HA. And that all Totem sized Pokemon have 3 perfect IVs and can be reset for natures.
  4. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

While I'm disappointed with Stakataka (yay, kudos for having the highest damaging Gyro Ball *clap*), I am pretty impressed with Lycanroc Dusk. With the combination of a new ability in Tough Claws, priority STAB in Accelerock, new moves like Drill Run and an exclusive Z-move of Splintered...
  5. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Very disappointed in Game Freak with Stakataka. They missed a huge opportunity here-it could have been Ghost/Steel, or even Ghost/Rock, for some unique defensive typing. But no. They just love making Rock/Steel types with insanely high defenses undermined by two 4x weaknesses. Its lack of...
  6. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Hopefully the Pikachu can evolve and I may finally have an Alolan Raichu who can Surf! And that's great about Charjabug & co-that should have been the requirement from the beginning, rather than Vast Poni Canyon with its inexplicable electromagnetic current.
  7. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Thank you!
  8. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Oh that's wonderful you have access to them rather early in the game! 8 BP per run seems appropriate too. Thank you Game Freak for doing something right. I also really like the Mantine theme, so I can definitely see myself spending time accumulating BP before I continue with the plot and such...
  9. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Please tell me we get Apricorn Balls in larger quantities this time around??
  10. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

That's exactly what I was thinking. I imagine Wonder Trade in USUM will feature level 1, Meteor Mash Riolus now.
  11. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Just found out that Riolu gets Meteor Mash as an Egg Move now. Those Mega Lucario Adaptability Meteor Mashes will hurt and be much more consistent than Iron Tail.
  12. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Well, that's super disappointing. Can they at least have their HA? I really would like a Contrary Totem Lurantis. Going through the Egg Moves again, a lot of the later starters get a nifty new addition: ~Froakie, Chimchar and Chespin all get Power Up Punch (notable since it is no longer a TM)...
  13. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

It's on the OP's first post of this thread :D
  14. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

That's pretty awesome! Certainly fits their sticky characteristics-their version is probably like, sticky cotton candy or something. :p I'm curious to see how this affects their competitive usage. Also, to anyone, have TM moves and compatibility been released yet? And is there a numbered...
  15. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

~The starters all getting an additional level up move prior to their evolution is pretty cool. Rowlet gets Ominous Wind (fitting and no longer only obtainable through breeding!), Popplio gets Icy Wind (gives them a better time against Rowlet & Dartrix) and Litten gets...Double Kick. Lol, really...
  16. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Can anyone list the move tutor moves for Primarina and Incineroar? Also, does Alolan Raichu get Surf? And Decidueye get Shadow Sneak? How could Decidueye not get Knock Off :(
  17. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

According to Kurt: "looks like most if not all of the ultra space encounters aren't shiny locked. Necrozma and cover/tapu legends still are." Shiny collectors will be (mostly) happy?
  18. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Oh actually, he isn't Champion. He simply takes Kukui's place at being the person to challenge you for the honor of Alola's first Champion. Like I predicted earlier :p
  19. Alola

USUM Datamine Discussion

Indeed. Its Water Bubble will be difficult to deal with, especially if one of its helpers has Lightning Rod for an ability :p
Back
Top Bottom