Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Spoilers What do you like about USUM?

I really, really loved the bit when your starter emerges from their Poke Ball to have a heart-to-heart before entering the Pokemon League for the first time. A wonderful example of world building and it made me feel like the characters in the anime. I took several pictures during the...
  2. Alola

A minor thing, but appreciated. In the original games, during Hau's Multi Battle with you, against Faba, his Primarina would use Sparkling Aria and hit your Pokemon as well. In these games, his Primarina now knows Water Pulse, which lets her use her STAB on a single target. It's nice Game Freak...
  3. Alola

My main mon, Decidueye, has a much more badass Moon Pokedex entry. We go from this: "Although basically cool and cautious, when it's caught by surprise, it's seized by panic." To this: "Decidueye can nock and fire an arrow at an enemy in a tenth of a second, so its battles are decided in the...
  4. Alola

Indeed it was-she was also present in the original SM too.
  5. Alola

That just happened with me when I first arrived on Ula'Ula! And I agree-it's very humanizing and actually sets her apart from being the redundant healer in every game of the franchise. I wanted to say that I appreciate that the reporter's name in the Chuuster side-quest is named Rita. You know...
  6. Alola

We've been able to do that since Sun & Moon actually, but yes-it is a great feature nonetheless.
  7. Alola

Slowly making progress through the tutorial stages of the game and already noticed several little gems: Your mom gives you a free Poke Ball if you double back home after Kukui demonstrates catching Pokemon The Iki Town festival music is remixed with the Kahuna theme, in a very grandiose fashion...
Back
Top Bottom