Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Spoilers What do you NOT like about USUM?

Rainbow Rocket was disappointing; I would say the Delta Episode was a better post-game story. Game Freak made RR literal fan-service with barely any depth or even a glass of water. Now, I do appreciate their effort with the concept, especially given how USUM is the last hurrah for the...
  2. Alola

I'd rather have the somewhat laggy Double Battles. They're more fun and make sense-are we just supposed to believe that the other Grunt, known for underhanded tactics and such, is just standing idly by while their partner gets crushed? I think it would have been even cooler too if Lillie...
  3. Alola

Making the Pokedex sentient was a mistake.
  4. Alola

Disclaimer: Rant ahead. I arrived on Ula'Ula today. There was a lot that happened as well as to do, but the one thing I was most excited about was visiting the Pokemon Gym. I won't get into the why since it's already been said many times why people were looking forward to this feature. So let's...
  5. Alola

A couple more minor nitpicks: I'm disappointed they moved the location of the Volt Tackle tutor and Pikanium Z to the very end of Akala, rather than in Konikoni City. I was looking forward to teaching my Pikachu that move as well as using both aspects in our Grand Trial with Olivia, but now I...
  6. Alola

Minor, but still grating. I'm not sure if this happened in SM, but whenever you get a new button for the bottom menu, it scrambles up the order of the buttons you've had! I've had to rearrange the buttons (Pokemon Refresh, Bag, etc.) each time I get a new one. Thankfully, it shouldn't happen...
  7. Alola

I don't like that Rotom cannot tolerate a party member with low HP. He will literally spam "You should heal it somehow" after every action possible.
  8. Alola

Indeed it is, assuming you have the knack for it. But if you struggle and subsequently only get 2 BP per surf, then it can come across as a bit tedious. But you're right. Though low, even 2 BP on average is more than what the Battle Royale would give.
  9. Alola

Mantine Surf could be a little bit more generous with the BP rewards.
Back
Top Bottom