Search results for query: *

1. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

Welp, I'm all aboard the Scorbunny train once more due to this wonderful fanart of Cinderace.
  2. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

Lol I'm the opposite-Scorbunny's evolutions switched me over to Grookey. So I guess balance is restored.
  3. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

Hopefully, everyone has a strong movepool from the get-go; I don't want repeats of Black & White Serperior, XY Delphox, and Sun & Moon Decidueye.
  4. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

Scorbunny learning Double Kick sounds about right. I wonder if the other kicking moves will be in its arsenal as well.
  5. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

Oh, I was just referring to shared elements in their base design. I'm sure the evolutions will be different. I agree with you though that, hopefully, Scorbunny won't end up Fire/Fighting.
  6. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

It's subjective for sure, but Scorbunny share's Torchic's eyes (colored orange rather than indigo), the one-foot-up pose, and its ears and Torchic's crest evoke similar imagery.
  7. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

Scorbunny and Sobble are actually tied in the polls! My little flame bunny is catching up :bulbaLove:
  8. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

I saw somewhere, it may have been here and if so all credit to the person, that Scorbunny should have been named Hoppenaro. While I would have loved that for Scorbunny, it sounds like an awesome name for one of its evolutions as well.
  9. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

It looks a combination of Chespin, Torchic, & Chimchar...but with a rabbit motif. I still like it though it's the first starter that has evoked so much imagery of its peers, for me.
  10. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

I fully expect Sobble to learn Camouflage within its first 15 levels.
  11. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

There should be a poll here so we can vote! :D
  12. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

It looks like the fandom has quickly coined "Sobble Gang" as the term for Sobble fans.
  13. Alola

SwSh Starters Discussion

So Scorbunny's name is basically it's Japanese name...interesting. Also, inb4 Sobble's face becomes the new "Pikachu what" face.
Back
Top Bottom