• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Alola

SwSh Villain Team Speculation

It's a matter of perspective, where we can agree to disagree. Whereas you may see them all in an interchangeable light, I still think the Scientists aren't as memorable as the others. This is an interesting point, and I think it contributes to why I find them lacking. Relatively speaking...
  2. Alola

I knew someone would bring them up. Personally, I don't count them because: Barring Xerosic, they're extremely forgettable, lack personality, barely interact with the PC, and have few lines. Their characterization is extremely shallow. Their parties are as large and diverse as their grunts...
  3. Alola

Again, I would like to see a series of Commanders like Jupiter, Saturn, Mars, and Charon or Executives like Petrel, Ariana, Archer, and Proton-a series of higher-ups that you battle multiple times over the story as well as interact somewhat substantially with. We haven't had much of that...
  4. Alola

I'd like for there to be higher-ups again, like Johto's Team Rocket and Team Galactic both had. Fighting grunts over and over lately has become dull, in comparison to dealing with Admins and the like.
  5. Alola

I'm not sure, but I hope they dress somewhat decently this time around.
Back
Top Bottom