Search results for query: *

1. Alola

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Not sure if this is a spoiler since the Galarian Legendary Birds were already announced but,
  2. Alola

First impression of Zarude? Use First Impression.
  3. Alola

Thwackey is an amazing middle stage evo; fight me in a battle of music via sick beats with twig sticks. (Seriously though, I really love its design, in-game, render, cry, etc. Playing with him in Camp is so much fun)
  4. Alola

I love how they're all Psychic types as well; in fact, a little animated series with these guys would be amusing.
  5. Alola

I disagree-while the Tapus and several Alolan forms were prominent in Alola, that's because we were in Alola. Looking at the 700+ Pokemon as a whole, Fairy and Dark are some the rarest types. Thus I would like to see more representation for them.
  6. Alola

I'd also like to see more type representation for the least populous types. Water and Normal are plentiful-so let's get more Fairy, Dark, Ice, etc.
  7. Alola

Eeveelutions for sure. Seeing as how we got none in Alola, I'm assuming we'll get at least one here. As several have mentioned, machinery seems to be apparent throughout this region, so a Steel type would be appreciated. That along with a Dragon, Ghost or Flying type would be my ideal. I'd...
  8. Alola

What kinds of new Pokemon would you all like to see? You can include type combinations, design ideas, cross/generational-evolutions, etc. Also, how many new Pokemon do you think will be introduced in the Galar region? What amount would you like? I'd like 80-100.
Back
Top Bottom