• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

Snipe Shot - Serebii.net Attackdex
  2. Alola

Interesting move and Ability tid-bits: Howl now affects both teammates if used during a Double Battle. Snipe Shot does have an increased critical hit-ratio (which means Scald no longer outclasses it, automatically). The Ripen Ability doubles the health recovered by Leftovers as well.
  3. Alola

I feel the exact same way; I actually like Galarian Zigzagoon's Shiny blue tongue haha.
  4. Alola

It makes perfect sense, Aurorus. I'm not a huge Shiny fan because most of them are very garish and gaudy in design, making a lot of Pokemon look even more fictional than they already are (in my opinion). Thus, Galar's Shinies are my favorite batch actually, because the colors are more muted...
  5. Alola

I just wanted to offer up a positive devil's advocate to your point. I love the GTS and have enjoyed using it since its inception. Through it, I've literally always been able to get whatever Pokemon I've wanted outside of legendaries (as I don't really collect those anyway). The GTS is what's...
  6. Alola

@prog rocker I think it'd be useful if you posted the pastebin in your thread starter along with your other information, since it's buried within the thread pages.
  7. Alola

I really want to know if any of the moves, like Whirlpool and Fire Spin, have been buffed.
  8. Alola

Yeah so, I've been browsing through at least half of the returning Pokemon and none of them have stat increases...:cry: Most of if not every movepool has been changed though, so things should at least be fresh when you use whomever. A lot of Pokemon have picked up nifty moves now; for example...
  9. Alola

Eeveelution users, Eevee & pals have all received Copycat and Weather Ball in their movesets. Jolteon and Espeon still wish they had Signal Beam.
  10. Alola

Trivial, but the Rowlet line now has Shadow Sneak in their level-up movepool in lieu of the absent Ominous Wind. EDIT: Decidueye gets Hurricane, Psycho Cut, Knock Off (Egg Move), and Air Slash now! :bulbaLove:
  11. Alola

Well consider me happy as not everyone has two games or someone to trade with; I thought the Rolycoly line would end up a trade evolution given past happenstance. On a separate note, Hidden Power (!), Pursuit, and Return are massive losses. Return in particular was a horrible cut, as many...
  12. Alola

I know, right?! When I saw how Aegislash has, apparently, been nerfed in BST, it made me think anything was possible. Well, that and learning that Glaceon and Leafeon have new evolution methods. Yet still, Rufflet and Vullaby have absurd evolution levels-and their evolutions aren't even all...
  13. Alola

Huh, Thievul comes earlier than I expected. Anyway, aside from several outliers such as the pseudo and hairy fairies, I'm glad to see that evolution levels/methods for the Galarian Pokemon are rather decent and not absurdly high akin to Unova. And no Game Freak, I still will not play GO for...
  14. Alola

My favorite starter line in Rowlet is back and I cannot believe it; didn't see that coming at all. Also, I really like the Grookey's Hidden Ability-thematic and functional (although it discourages the use of Earthquake...).
  15. Alola

It makes me very happy to see most of the fully evolved Pokemon have BSTs of 500 or higher; makes playing with one's new Galar favorites more substantial.
  16. Alola

So far, the only ones I'm decidedly a fan of are Grookey's line, Rookiedee's line, Yamper's line, and Hattena's line; I'm looking forward to using them all in my team.
Back
Top Bottom