Search results for query: *

1. Alola

SwSh The Game Is Out, Time To Discuss

So, apparently friendship and affection have merged into one ultimate friendship stat. This effectively makes Sylveon a friendship based evolution along with Espeon and Umbreon; I like how the Eeveelutions have been streamlined with their evolutions between stones and happiness. Furthermore, the...
  2. Alola

And yet another step backwards for these games. We just came from USUM where one could customize their Ball throw. Yet, you can't do so here; I agree that being able to customize your Dynamax throws as well would have been a strategic gameplay element. It'll probably be a feature in the DP...
  3. Alola

They've, frustratingly, also taken out many attack animations for viewing, limiting the amount to 2 for each Pokemon (even though several have upwards to four unique attack animations). Strangely though, I believe all of the animations are still in the game as my Sylveon does the elusive spin &...
  4. Alola

Charizard. :confused:
  5. Alola

Not just Raihan-while I thoroughly enjoyed the Gym Challenge of this Generation, several of the Gym Leaders could have used more optimized movesets/teams; Opal's Weezing knows Tackle. However, Raihan did give me quite the challenge with his team-I actually loved it and contemplated writing up...
  6. Alola

There's always the safe, ever present EXP Candies.
  7. Alola

That whole bit just seemed tacked on and last minute tbh. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the games even formerly introduce Macro Cosmos as an entity to begin with. You
  8. Alola

I'm really having a hard time picking Pokemon for my team; there are so many options I want to use, but not enough spaces! I don't really want to rotate anyone as I want them to be the team.
  9. Alola

I still...can't figure that out. How do you whistle in the overworld?
  10. Alola

As far as we know, they're a BP item from the late game; I was wrong about the price, as they cost 50 BP instead of 30.
  11. Alola

I believe those are available only in the post-game, at the Battle Tower. And are 30 BP a piece iirc.
  12. Alola

A couple hours into the game-this has been literally on loop, every other textbox: "I'm Leon and I'm the undefeated Champion." "I'm Leon and I'm the undefeated Champion." "I'm Leon and I'm the undefeated Champion; this is my Charizard!" "Have I told you I'm undefeated? Maybe you can...
  13. Alola

I never thought I'd see "mum" or "telly" in a Pokemon game. My dad's side of the family would be proud, haha.
  14. Alola

I felt like I was watching an anime episode; so much fluid character between the three of them. Makes me excited for future starter intros in subsequent games.
Back
Top Bottom