Search results for query: *

1. Alola

SwSh Sword & Shield: Expansion Pass

I like how Sword & Shield is taking gradual steps to allow players continued use of their Starter should they desire: Want to change a subpar nature to more optimal one? You can use a Mint; it also doesn't change your Starters inherent nature either, so personality-wise your beloved friend...
  2. Alola

I liked how the music video implied that the canonical choice of Hop's Starter is Grookey, the player character's is Scorbunny, and Leon was left with Sobble. I was having a hard time making my own Starter headcanons since I felt Hop could have any of them, but seeing as how I love Scorbunny, it...
  3. Alola

So several corrections to my earlier post about these moves: Coaching: Remember how I questioned why the boosts weren't as large as Decorates? That's because Coaching affects every ally in battle, meaning you can buff the heck out of party members during Raid Battles (provided their stats don't...
  4. Alola

One of the things that really stood out to me in this expansion were the brand new Move Tutor Moves available! I didn't anticipate Game Freak making a new move for every single type of Pokemon! I wanted to share my thoughts on them below: (The move power and usage is abbreviated as so...
  5. Alola

This is it. This is how Galarian Moltres came to be-do not convince me otherwise:
  6. Alola

I'm glad the trailers and website indicate that your starters can receive the ability to Gigantimax, rather than having to catch one who can do it. But new questions arise from that-how many times would we be able to receive it? What if I want my Galarian Starter with its HA to be able to G-Max...
  7. Alola

@prog rocker I'M DONE LOL
  8. Alola

I really hope with this DLC expansion that they make the EXP Share optional again. Doesn't take much to make a toggle feature, Game Freak.
  9. Alola

This made me laugh for a solid two minutes. I like its design-it's just that's what came to me immediately. I'm glad there are others here that can appreciate my musings.
  10. Alola

Why does Calyrex look like a Courage the Cowardly Dog character?
Back
Top Bottom