Search results for query: *

1. Alola

World Championships in the anime

Not everything has to be done conventionally with the Gym challenge (which actually isn't a bad idea for Gou to do). Ash didn't earn his first Sinnoh badge until 18 episodes in, while his last Sinnoh badge took a whole year to get.
  2. Alola

No, you didn't mention real-life careers. However, your argument is that Brock's eventual career and path thereto, of which there is a real-life counterpart, would leave him too busy to participate in the PWT (please, correct me if I'm wrong). That's why I listed examples of Trainers who have...
  3. Alola

Coordinators are Trainers, as are the vast majority of people who care for and raise Pokemon. That aside, in the Pokemon franchise, we've had many examples of Trainers with careers outside of Pokemon battling. Look at the cast of Black & White for example; nearly every single Gym Leader has a...
  4. Alola

It's strange because in episodes SS007 and SS017, he has explicit epiphanies about Pokemon Battling and its merits, but fails to act on such realizations in the subsequent episode(s). For all we know, he could just be another Serena and only come to take battling seriously after 40 episodes or so.
  5. Alola

Didn't stop Dawn from entering the Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup despite being a Pokémon Coordinator. And as evident from his rather recent fight with Kiawe, he still enjoys a good battle regardless of his profession; so much so, that he even acquired Mega Evolution.
  6. Alola

Proper battles with Brock, Erika, Sabrina, and Giovanni would be nice, since we'll already be in Kanto for a while.
Back
Top Bottom