1. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

@Lightning Flame Blast look at our beautiful boi. he is chonk, but sad :(
  2. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Hisuian Samurott:
  3. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

In battle, the flames are always lit even when not attacking :)
  4. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

The in-game models and animation do it much justice; its signature move looks really cool, especially with how it summons the arrows/feathers. I still think the OG design is better though. And yeah, no Samurott yet haha.
  5. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Better yet:
  6. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This angle doesn't show it as well, but the back flames are actually longer and sway side to side in a supernatural manner just so you know!
  7. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Hisuian Typhlosion with its flames:
  8. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I've seen clips and pictures, but I feel that using that as the sole reasoning for the features present and absent isn't very definitive given that there are people who equally condone and condemn the visuals. While I've seen praise for the graphics, I've also seen criticisms and comparisons to...
  9. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Oh, that's awesome and super helpful - glad it's back again from LG. Gotta fill out that Ice and Fairy quota somehow, right? I do want to say though that Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales are quite universal in their application if you think about it as they result just from being in/adapting to a...
  10. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I mean, with the money and resources Game Freak have at their disposal as well as the smaller nature of the Hisuian Pokedex, I believe good following animations could have very well been a possibility if they tried. I'm not saying you are per se, but I'm tired of people holding the largest...
  11. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

A leaker who is an hour in says that while you can send out your party anywhere but your home, and they can interact with each other, they don't follow you; not even one Pokémon. Jury's out if the feature comes later in the game or simply isn't included this time around.
  12. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I know its lost its Ghost typing, but Triple Arrows has some synergy now with Shadow Claw & Leaf Blade, which I think is pretty cool. And Hyphlosion's works with Lava Plume (especially if Infernal Parade is Ghost in type) in addition to already established Hex & Will-o-Wisp combo. Overall, these...
  13. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I find a number of mascots more involved with their games than the two aspects I & you mentioned, personally; Johto and Kalos are where they're more or less only interacted with in an isolated battle.
  14. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm going to be hopeful and assume it'll have more of a presence than being a Pokémon Professor placeholder and post-game capture given the title of the product. If its statement is something we have to take at face value, that'd be pretty odd.
  15. Alola

Leaks/Rumors Thread

This leaker has played through the entirety of the game and confirmed that Arceus has only two appearances in the entire thing? Is that what you're saying?
Back
Top Bottom