Search results for query: *

1. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I've always found the argument of "repetitiveness" for the Battle Frontier a bit baffling when the same can be said for the Pokémon video game series as a whole, you know? From the very first rival battle to the game's final Champion fight, we are Pokémon battling - while the opponents change...
  2. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

To piggyback off of PkmnTrainerV, I agree - BDSP has its good points (being able to properly dress for the snow, much better Gym/Elite/Champion battles, actualized in-game Shaymin/Darkrai events, etc.), but it's not the definitive Sinnoh experience in my opinion. Remember, Platinum was...
  3. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Takes me back to the days when Japan would get the games nearly half a year in advance or several months ahead of the rest of the world.
  4. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

With the Day 1 Patch having been datamined, several things have been changed and updated - most notably the music. Feast your ears on the new Elite Four Battle Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm4XVD0R8zk It's actually notably different from the Gym Battle version unlike the originals...
  5. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Hear, hear! The more I read, the more I'm impressed. The Gym Leaders are amazing in every stage you fight them in, wow; ex. they gave Roserade Technician to boost its Poison Sting and Grass Knot if it isn't scattering Petal Blizzards. And you have some hilarity like Roark's Relicanth in the...
  6. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Y'ALL!
  7. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Wow. Competitive movesets. Competitive items. Full EV investment. 31 (not 30) perfect IVs. For both fights. I'm speechless. As well as immensely happy as a Cynthia fan. EDIT: All three of her fights - she even rocks an Adaptability Hyper Beam spamming Porygon-Z omg.
  8. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

I'm quite disappointed with the games (or game, given how it's been revealed to essentially be the same thing lol) but that's a post for another time. However, I did want to thoroughly, explicitly praise the only feature of BDSP that I like and that is the Gym Battles (and by extension Elite...
  9. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Hmm. I don’t know if Garchomp is strictly more fearsome as its moveset now means Ice-types have a much better time with it; no Fire Blast or Flamethrower to ruin their day. I’m also curious if her team still has 30 IVs in each stat. Flame Orb Marvel Scale Milotic is impressive though.
  10. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

For the Pokémon who existed in SWSH, there doesn’t seem to be much deviation but I haven’t thoroughly compared to be honest so don’t quote me 100%. But for example, the Shinx line has kept all the new moves they got like Thunder Shock, Volt Switch, and Thunder Wave in their natural learn set...
  11. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

BDSP's TM List Nasty Plot and Bug Buzz being TMs is pretty cool. Given how wild Pokémon deal with HM obstacles though, I don't see the point in making things like Cut, Strength, and Rock Climb TMs though when more colorful moves would be better; guess it's that being "faithful." And...
  12. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Faithful is a tad bit questionable at this point, since while there are a lot of things they're sticking to, there are new features and designs they've added that notably aren't "faithful." So I'm going to go with awkward and lazy for 400. So, I ended up getting Chimchar's move right! It learns...
  13. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

Are we really surprised? Given who we're dealing with? In other news, there are a total of 12 outfits within the game (including the Platinum outfits). Each outfit even has its own sprite along with the skin color a player picks.
  14. Alola

BDSP Leaks/Rumors Thread

(Datamines are starting) Apparently the GTS has been redubbed the Global Wonder Station and is exclusively for Wonder Trading. While 314 moves don't exist in BDSP including most of what SWSH took away, Hidden Power is back. Raminas Park is a way to get Legendary Pokémon from other regions...
Back
Top Bottom