• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Wow, what a development. I even compared the katakana for Champion between the tweet and word used in the games, and sure enough yes - Iris is a Champion (provided this isn't some sick joke akin to those misleading titles anipoke loves to do). That is crazy! Iris has been busy! It's baffling...
  2. Alola

Eh. Iris' Dragonite proved it has big "idc" energy when it comes to Ice-type moves, as we saw with Dawn's Mamoswine. I still can't get over that, haha.
  3. Alola

May donned her Emerald outfit despite being based in Johto at that time, too. I agree that anime wardrobe changes tend (though not always) to reflect the fact that they exist (i.e. references) rather than any plot-relevance tied to them. Dawn also discarded her Platinum coat once the gang left...
  4. Alola

Lol except Ash's Dragonite can go 0 to 11 right back. That fervor that took over it during the Lucario battle was exciting to see.
  5. Alola

"Dragon Battle!" implies more than one participant. So, hopefully both Dragonites, Dracovish, and Axew/Fraxure/Haxorus all get good showings here.
Back
Top Bottom