• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

With three immunities, a resistance, and one weakness, the Hisiuan kitsunes are certainly making a splash with their brand new typing! Originally I thought they were going to be Ice-types given the trailer (and groaned a bit internally, haha), but I'm glad the comment section set me straight...
  2. Alola

I figured that went without saying, though. My focus was on the absence of Kleavor rather than the introduction/conception of Scizor. However, this now makes me wonder if Onix will get an equivalent of a Hisuian "Steelix" since the Metal Coat seems to not exist yet (and Scizor and Steelix not...
  3. Alola

Maybe Kleavor's absence in the modern Pokémon world has to do with special minerals unique to the Hisui Region that its Pokedex description mentions. Maybe Sinnoh's eventual industrialization, as we see with Oreburgh, led to them mining all the minerals preventing current Scyther from becoming...
  4. Alola

I did not see this coming, so it is certainly a pleasant surprise! I doubt we will see regional variants for Stantler, Basculin, or Rufflet, however. In the past, Game Freak has made one off variants (such as Alolan Marowak and Galarian Weezing) while keeping the original base forms, presumably...
Back
Top Bottom