Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Review JN077: Super Electromagnetic Hyper Class Battle!

Flashbacks to Unova :confused: I guess since there is no Infernape/Greninja equivalent for Journeys, Pikachu is once again assuming the role. I still remember when people thought Riolu would be that Pokemon, haha. Interesting. I can see Lucario and Grapploct happening first, with Lucario...
  2. Alola

Gengar should have gotten one KO at least and I will die on this hill.
  3. Alola

I just realized that this episode gave us Rotom refereeing Rotom. :lapras: Think of the caption potential.
  4. Alola

This is my concern, if today's episode is an indication; but then again, Ash using his Z-Crystal here seemed more like a thematic choice given how the battle focused on electricity - so he may very well not bust it out for Cynthia. Hopefully they do something else like Dragonite vs. Garchomp...
  5. Alola

This episode started off on a wonderful note, but began to spiral downwards the moment Gengar got jobbed again. So I've got mixed feelings; it was animated very well, but some of the narrative choices could have been better. So, I guess I'll talk about what I disliked first. Ash & Pikachu's...
Back
Top Bottom