Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Do you think Ash's JN Team is the Worst Team he's ever had?

My mistake then, I'm sorry. I do want to mention that, at least here in this section, people were often concerned (and quite upset) though about the development of the former two, though. For example, one point of ire was/is after Gengar's catch and immediate battle with Visquez, it jobbed...
  2. Alola

Barring JN101 and JN102, your references are the episodes when they were caught... Naturally, they would get focus in those episodes, especially if it's their first time being animated. I'm pretty sure by "development" people are referring to episodes that substantially characterize them...
  3. Alola

Maybe not. If his last several matches with Volkner, Bea, and Marnie are any indication for the more difficult fights to come, he's fully capable of pragmatically switching when necessary and battling optimally with his various powerups.
  4. Alola

This isn’t the end of 2022. JN is only a couple months into its third year, right after a holiday hiatus no less. The point can very well hold up.
  5. Alola

The series is still ongoing, so I think it's unfair to reach a decision when there is still time for development, battles, or just screen time. I don't recall people comparing Ash's team of just Pikachu, Rowlet, Lycanroc, and Torracat with his previous teams at the same amount episode-wise...
Back
Top Bottom