Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Preview JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

I feel like the problem lies with how Psychic is portrayed rather than the move itself. Originally, as in the by the games, Psychic has always been a strong, tangible telekinetic blast of pure energy rather than a form of telekinesis (which given the introduction of the actual move Telekinesis...
  2. Alola

Assumptions are fair, but my point was referring to how adamant and matter-of-fact some people were about said assumptions when the possibility of Gengar acquiring a new move existed nonetheless. It just goes to show that anything is ultimately possible within the series, particularly Journeys...
  3. Alola

I love how when it was first announced Gengar learned Dazzling Gleam, there was a vocal opinion that it was a serious error due to it not using the move in the immediate battle with Volkner that aired shortly afterwards (despite it only using 3 moves in said battle). But what do you know, they...
  4. Alola

As I said, they learned nothing from Hau. And I don't think it will particularly be worse given that Hau's grandfather is a Kahuna and was an important figure for Ash to battle, yet his grandson was never mentioned or referenced till much later. The dynamic is similar. Anyway, this is even...
  5. Alola

They clearly didn't learn from Hau. Another example of Journey's less than stellar writing, in my opinion at least. There's no reason Marnie shouldn't have been a prior established recurring character.
Back
Top Bottom