Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Review JN100: Close Contact! Dande's Special Training!!

Because as I just wrote, any battle within the Master's 8 should be animated well given that all of the participants are the strongest Trainers in the world; and as I said before, a battle between a Champion and Elite Four member should be visually impressive - I'm not even arguing for a long...
  2. Alola

Flint Vs. Cynthia wasn't advertised either, or even shown in the preview for DP 191; yet another similarity. The battle was a quick tool used to narratively remind everyone what they already know about Ash in an episode primarily centered around the DP gang saying their farewells and moving on...
  3. Alola

Emotional weight has never determined the quality of animation for fights, though. So why apply that here, now, as a stipulation? You know what was another battle with emotional weight? Ash and Serena's first, and so far only, battle at the tail end of XYZ. Despite the context around it and how...
  4. Alola

I think you misunderstood my comparison - I'm referring to the animation we got with Flint and Infernape, compared to then and now; not the logistics of the battle. Both fights are similar as in the viewer tunes into them both underway; the Sinnoh fight is slightly longer than the Journeys one...
  5. Alola

They could have done Flint and his Infernape better than that, lol; he put on a much better showing against Cynthia and her Gacrhomp.
Back
Top Bottom