Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Preview JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

It's one of my favorite animated moves in the anime. I'm glad they're bringing back the draconic projection when using the move. Unrelated, but I also loved how Mega Blastoise's Dragon Pulse had the same imagery.
  2. Alola

I would assume so. Clemont specifically is helping Ash train for his battle with Drasna, so why wouldn't he be a part of the second episode of the two-part-special taking place in his city? In which he contributed greatly towards? I'm pretty sure he and Bonnie will join Go in the stands...
  3. Alola

I think what would have been neat to watch is Sirfetch'd overcoming type resistance through repeated critical hits; it's a battling style/strategy we don't see often in the anime. While resisted, they still would do notable damage and pay homage to Sirfetch'd's evolution method. The thing is...
  4. Alola

It didn't even get to use its newly learned Eruption during the fight either - the one thing that sets the line (at the time at least, as Hisuian Typholsion is now a thing) apart from other Fire Starters... I think Ash is going to win this fight. It'd be odd for them to make a training episode...
  5. Alola

Mayhap not too odd given how they both have Altaria in the games, and it is the only Pokémon capable of Mega Evolution for Drasna in said games; the fan adaptions of giving the Kalos Elite Four Mega Evolved Pokémon is coming true after all, hehe. We've also had notable people appear in the anime...
  6. Alola

I agree. Something tells me Dracovish will get the Gengar treatment with a pair of brand new moves out of nowhere and some quick exposition that Ash has been training with Dracovish off-screen. That, or it gets another one-shot before Sirfetch'd cinches the win. Speaking of Ash-Greninja, I'm...
  7. Alola

How interesting! I didn't see Drasna appearing in the anime after she was notably left out in Kalos and Ash having her ace Pokémon as one of his own; but now she's getting Mega Altaria, which will be wonderful to see fight. So that's awesome she'll not only be making an appearance, but will most...
Back
Top Bottom