Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Yes, girls are capable of having larger breasts at 10 years old. When I was in 5th grade, two of my female classmates had rather large chests compared to most of the other ten and eleven year old girls. Not that my anecdote is the end all be all example - I just wanted to provide one; it's...
  2. Alola

It's about freaking time! After lacking a cameo in her succeeding saga and her own special side story episode, as well as nary a mention or even a flashback, Serena is finally gracing the anime once again! I can now say the writers knew exactly what they were doing with this title and the...
  3. Alola

SERENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! SHE’S BACK OMG I HAVE SO MANY THOUGHTS. BUT I AM SO HAPPY
  4. Alola

I refuse to believe the Sinnoh Grand Festival was the last we have seen of her. How lovely would it be if she was the one to knock Koharu out of the preliminary Battle Rounds in the latter's first Contest (assuming a) they're still here and b) Koharu would even advance that far)?
  5. Alola

The XYZ portion of XY. Outside of several episodes (which, even then, tended to focus on new Pokémon not yet animated such as Quilladin, Chesnaught, Litleo, Pyroar, etc.), most of the arc had episodes that featured relevant, plot-driven or development things. Episodes either pertained to...
  6. Alola

Man, what a hard time to be a Serena fan. When I saw the episode title, I immediately got super excited. But now that the hasty sense of joy has subsided... This episode's title, the fact that it airs right after Ash's time in Kalos, and Journeys bringing back a variety of past characters...
Back
Top Bottom