Search results for query: *

1. Alola

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

She's actually lost more than she has won. She's been in a total of five official battles that were conclusively animated. She scored victories against Korrina and Iris, but lost to Raihan, Paul, and Cynthia. If you want to gauge her performance by KOes, then she has knocked out three Pokémon...
  2. Alola

I think Leon is going to use Eternatus - that'll be the big "wow" factor to supplement the end of the saga, akin to Pikachu Vs. Tapu Koko on top of Ash becoming a regional Champion. Otherwise, the dedicated time they spent animating Go giving it to him as well as the off-screen character...
  3. Alola

I can't believe I'm saying this given how it started, but Ash's Dragonite better get a clean KO against someone on Leon's team. I don't understand why the writers have been jobbing her lately.
  4. Alola

Ah, now I see what you meant. My mistake. I am curious too, as I assume most of us are, as to what everyone's 3rd choices will be, as well as entire teams should we get to that point.
  5. Alola

We do. The initial trailer showed Gyarados (Mega Evolved) while the recent trailers have shown Dragonite and Hydreigon.
  6. Alola

I agree. There was also the 23 episode gap from when Ash battled Barry's Empoleon to when he battled Kenny's Empoleon. Them bringing back another Goodra again for Ash/whomever to fight wouldn't be an outlandish thing, especially since they already have animation to reference/recycle like they...
  7. Alola

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, but even with GD's rationalization aside, the species naturally produces air that's –240 degrees Fahrenheit from its body. So, no need to worry about the practicality of usage regarding the Tundra Pokémon. :enzap:
  8. Alola

Seeing as how Rose's interruption was spearheaded by Eternatus, who has been caught and sealed, I doubt he'd do it now or in the future; the writers probably don't want the headache either. I like that all of the Masters 8 are people we've interacted with well enough over the course of the...
  9. Alola

Just realized that half of the strongest Trainers in the world participated in saving the Kalos region from destruction and stopping Team Flare.
  10. Alola

Threadmarks: Civility, Politeness, & Respect - Remember That, Please

Alola, everyone. Just wanted to drop a reminder to be civil, polite, and respectful to one another when conversing - not just in this thread, but the forums altogether. That being said, we've been receiving a notable number of reports lately from this thread in particular. Remember, we all have...
  11. Alola

I find it likely Iris will be one of the first to be eliminated. She's certainly come far, but I don't think she can best anyone else in the group at this point in time.
  12. Alola

Which could completely be averted if they let Ash bring back his Charizard to defeat another Charizard. Either way, Charizard wins.
  13. Alola

For time purposes, since we're in May and there are only several months before SV, I think Ash will only battle 3 of the Masters 8. They also have to finish Go's arc, whatever they're doing with Chloe, and any other cameos, so I don't see Ash having the time to battle all seven combatants...
Back
Top Bottom