Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Review JN117: VS Shirona! Iris's Road to Dragon Master!!

You can thank Journey's composer, Yuki Hayashi (same guy who has also done the music for My Hero Academia) for that. I've thoroughly enjoyed a large number of his tracks in this series (such as Power Showdown, Pokémon World Championship!!, Mid-Air Battle!!!, & Enemy Encounter) and the different...
  2. Alola

One of the reasons Cynthia is my favorite Champion is because at the end of the day, she's a Trainer first - and she always carries that mentality with her in every game she appears in. That she did it again here, choosing to not acknowledge her status as a Champion or regional representative...
  3. Alola

No, they didn’t. But as I mentioned earlier, he and Brock put their hands on her shoulders as a way of comfort. They didn’t just stand and stare at their friend sobbing following such an emotional event - which was my entire point; there should have been some kind of physical consoling, in my...
  4. Alola

Flashbacks to Mirror Coat reflecting Thunderbolt and Giga Drain... Haxorus taking out Milotic was cathartic, especially after that Iron Head stunt it pulled.
  5. Alola

There were a lot of still shots, with the biggest offenders being when Haxorus used Outrage to counter Draco Meteor; we literally spent several seconds on each still akin to a flashback memory. There were also blurred backgrounds for several of Excadrill's moves, recycled animations from Iris'...
  6. Alola

Agreed. I found it incredibly off-putting that he just...watched her, as well as Go. Compare that with when he at least put his arm on May's shoulder when she lost the Grand Festival. But then again, I shouldn't be too surprised given that the animation wasn't the best in this episode to begin...
  7. Alola

At first I was going to jokingly chide Iris for not developing a counter to Draco Meteor as the move proved her undoing last time. But then I realized she did - it's just, her modified strategy with Dragon Pulse didn't account for a Mega version of Draco Meteor. That Cynthia felt the need to...
Back
Top Bottom