Search results for query: *

1. Alola

Review JN123: The Semifinals II: "Dazzle"

The same force it used when its Quick Attack against Bea's Hitmontop caused an explosion during its battle with it, apparently.
  2. Alola

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonanime/comments/v3oxa4/translation_of_spoon_2dis_feature_of_anipoke/
  3. Alola

The thing is, the actual effort was always planned to be invested in Ash's battles. The original Masters 8 plan was to animate only Ash's fights (a poor decision imo); it wasn't until late in development that they decided to do everyone's battles, which partially explains the overall lackluster...
  4. Alola

Threadmarks: Reminder to stay on thread topic. Thanks!

Please stay on topic. This thread is about the first part of Ash's battle with Cynthia. Any specific discourse about the Kalos League, Ash's Greninja, or other items not strictly related to the episode need to be discussed elsewhere in the appropriate thread.
  5. Alola

I'm not sure what you mean by this comment. It's interesting, because even the anime lampshaded how recalling a sleeping Pokémon doesn't necessarily mean it will be able to do anything when it's sent out again - Brock said as much when Ash battled Fantina the first time. I don't recall any...
  6. Alola

Given how differently moves can function from saga to saga, I don't think drawing upon Tobias' execution of the move (over a decade ago) as the end all be all for how it works is credible. Dragonite is just as likely to be knocked out with other attacks while asleep as it would with Dream Eater...
  7. Alola

This doesn't make sense to me. If Ash recalled Dragonite and later sent it out, it would still be a "sitting duck" for whomever Cynthia has out at the time. Even if you take Spiritomb out of the picture, what's to stop her from switching to Garchomp, Milotic, or Gastrodon, who could all hit the...
Back
Top Bottom